A Wedding Dress

While they were still on break from Hogwarts, Hermione thought it would be a good opportunity to find her daughter a wedding dress. She had found out shortly after they had been engaged that they wanted to get married the summer coming up. That was a really short amount of time, and I figured that if that is what they wanted, they needed to find everything they wanted. 

Mary had been ecstatic when Ara owled her and told her that she had said yes. Mary was glad that everyone had been so supportive as well. She just wished she could have been there to see it all happen. She was even more excited when Ara asked her to be her maid of honor. 

"Are you so excited?" Mary had stayed over last night with Ara so they could find a dress today. 

"Yes, it is like all my dreams are coming true." 

"I am going to be the best maid of honor there has ever been," Mary stood up proudly, and the girls both giggled. 

"Girls! Everyone is here," Hermione yelled up to them, and they quickly made their way downstairs. 

Ginny, Mrs. Wealsey, Lily, Margret, and Milly were also going to be going with Hermione, Mary, and Ara. 

Margret, Milly, and Lily had been so excited when Ara asked them to be bridesmaids. 

"Mother, I know you said they are young, but I really want Carina and Nova to come along. They are going to be at the wedding, after all.

"Whatever you want, darling," Hermione wandered off to another part of the house to find her youngest two girls. They were going to be so happy that they were going to go. 

"Thank you, sissy!" Nova hugged Ara's one leg while Carina attached herself to the other one. 

"I love you guys," Ara hugged her sisters, and she held back her tears. There was just one person missing, and she couldn't come. She would never get to see her in a wedding dress or her walk down the aisle. Her great-grandchildren. She felt a lump grow in her throat.

"She is still with you in your heart Ara," Mrs. Weasley pulled her into a hug. Ara felt so grateful that Molly had wanted to come. 

"We should head out," Hermione stepped into the fireplace with Nova and Carina by her side and dropped the powder. One by one, the girls left and arrived in Diagon Alley. They made their way to the dress shop. Ara smiled when she entered. Everything was so pretty. 

"Welcome," A younger lady greeted them at the door and then froze in her tracks when she realized that it was the Minister of Magic. 

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Malfoy; I was hoping we could keep this visit a secret." Hermione smiled warmly at the girl. The last thing she and Draco wanted was the fact their oldest daughter was getting married all over the newspaper's front page. 

"Of course, Ma'am" The woman nodded and then looked around, trying to figure out who was the bride. 

"My daughter, Ara, is the one getting married," Hermione pointed at her daughter, and Ara smiled brightly. 

"She is going to make a beautiful bride," The lady led the group back to somewhere they could sit and then took Ara back into a fitting room.

"Do you know what you are looking for, dear?"

"Well, I have always loved mermaid styled dresses. And I know I want something with either lace or beading." Ara explained what she liked and disliked before the lady went back to the dresses and picked a few out. 

"These are some things to start us off. If you don't like it, we don't have to show them. Plus I am sure that you are going to know it when you put it on. You'll be able to wear anything,"