𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by me! Because my adorable gap-toothed boy hasn't gotten any love yet.

Title: You Know?

"I like you, you know?" Donnie murmured, snaking his fingers around mine as we lay on my building roof together, just watching the sky.

"Yeah, I like you too." I smiled to myself.

"I like you more than April, you know?"

"I like you more than Casey."

"I like you more than my lab... you know?" He turned on his side and gazed at me.

"I like you more than ice-cream." I told him seriously. He nodded his head solemnly and we suddenly grinned at each other.

"I like you more than when I beat Raph in a fight, you know." He picked me up and lay me gently on his shell.

"I like you more than pranking Leo with Mikey." I smiled to myself as I intertwined our hands.

"Hey." He suddenly said and I picked up my head to look at him.

"Yeah?" I questioned, wondering why he was suddenly so serious.

"I, uh, I think... never mind." He sighed, clasping his hands behind his head. I frowned and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I wondered as Donnie continued to stare dully at the dark sky.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say something but it's pretty dumb now that I think about it." He chuckled. I frowned again. This turtle was going to be the reason I got premature wrinkles.

"Just tell me." I whined.

"Um, negative." He smirked and looked at me. I gave him a flat look and it grew.

"Fine." I finally said and he gave me a confused look as I laid back down and was silent.

After a few minutes he sighed.

"Okay. Okay, fine. I'll tell you." I gave him an expectant look.

"I-I love you, you know?" He stuttered as he turned red and avoided eye contact with me. I grinned widely and intertwined our fingers again.

"Yeah. I love you, too." 

++++++++++

Just a short little story I thought was cute.

Request please!