rawr #2

How did you become a pasta?

Āqūãrįūś: You lost your sight, and having sleep paralysis, all you could see where your visions, and they became darker and darker and you continued living, until one day you snapped and killed your supervisor with your cane.

Ārįęś: You we're kidnapped and beaten. You lost all rational thought and when you were finally rescued, you bit, screamed and attacked until you were sent to an institution. You escaped by gouging out the eyes of a doctor, and ran out into the woods, stalking any passerby's until they ran away, your laughter echoing through the trees, driving them to suicide the next day.

Tåùrúš: You hated the outside world, never leaving your bedroom, always playing video games. You were bullied by anyone who saw you, so you ended up dying because you gained rickets (an incurable disease due to never seeing the sun) and you came back as a depressed ghost, always floating as your legs wouldn't work anymore.

Çáńçęr: You always admired dolls, you envied them in every way, until you tore your skin off and replaced it with porcelain material, but you became fragile and your new skin soon broke, causing you to bleed out. Your blood and soul spilled onto a china doll and you fused with it.

Gęmįńî: Slenderman found you laying on the forest floor, scissors in hand, crying in a pool of both your own and your aunt's blood. He took you away from this place and you became one of his children.

Łėõ: You we're beaten by your manager and sexually abused until you had enough. You kept a blade in your sleeve and stabbed him when he came to touch you. You then snuck into prisons and killed dozens of rapists until you went insane and killed for a living.

Vįrgö: Your brother was killed in a car crash by a truck, so you stood by that main road, in a black funeral dress, waiting to find that truck driver that killed him, until you got hit by a car. Your ghost still haunts that road to this day.

Łįbrā: Your step-father hated everything about you until he sold you to a circus so he'd never see you again, and you almost died from starvation and fatigue after vigorous tightrope training. You escaped and forever stayed in your circus uniform, stalking and driving the people who wronged you into suicide.

Śçørpįó: You we're bullied until you were beaten to death in the bathroom. You came back as a mangled entity and haunted that bathroom.

Śågįttárïúś: You killed the loan sharks that made your hard-working mother die from exhaustion. From then on you went to kill any sick, rich people you could.

Çáprįçòrń: You were driven to suicide by your lonely and sad life and became a ghost. You haunted the people who wronged you. You killed the people who hurt you, and you stalked any people who passed by your now abandoned house.

Pìšçëś: You went crazy after your parents divorced and you went to live with your drunk of a dad. You woke up in the middle of the night, eyes twitching, bloody blade in hand. You'd carved an operator symbol into your cheek, and did the same to your father's suffocated corpse.