Chapter 2

Night's POV
I woke up on someone's bed. I felt something shift behind me. I slowly turned around to see Colby sleeping. I didn't know what to do so I stayed still. I didn't want to wake him up. I trust Colby but i'm still a little scared. Colby then moved and wrapped his arms around me. I widened my eyes in shock. He then moved me towards him. My head was resting on his chest. I turned around and curled up a bit while listening to his heart beat. I was starting to get tired again and fell asleep.

Colby's POV
I woke up and slowly opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes and saw that my arms were wrapped around Night's waist. I moved a bit and let go of Night. I turned around and got up off my bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I saw that it was 2:25Pm. I sighed and unplug my phone from the charger. I then put my phone on my desk. I grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done taking a shower and getting dressed.

I walked into my room and I saw that Night was still sleeping. I put my dirty clothes in a basket. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:55pm. I walked towards Night and sat down on the bed. I put my hand on Night's back and lightly shook her. I quietly said "Night, you have to wake up." She turned around and opened her eyes while looking up at me. She said "ok." I smiled and got up. Night also got up. I held my hand out. She then put her hand on my hand. I smiled and opened the door.

When I opened the door my roommates were yelling. Night then went behind me. I giggled and her reaction and said "Night, it's ok, it's just my roommates trying to be funny." She looked up and me and said "o-okay." We were walking down the steps. We then went into the kitchen. When we were in the kitchen the door opened and Elton walked out. He looked and me and said "I see your finally woke up." I said "yeah." He then looked down and saw Night. I looked down and she was behind me looking at Elton in fear. Elton said "Colby, who's this?" I said "Elton this is Night, Night this is Elton one of my roommates." Elton smiled and said "Hello Night." She quietly said "h-hello Elton." I said "don't worry she's shy around new people." He nodded and said "you don't have to be shy around us." She nodded and smiled a bit. She said "okay." Then Sam, Devyn, Corey, Aaron, and Jake walked into the kitchen. They looked at me and then they looked at Night. Sam said "who's this." Everyone was looking at Night. I said "guys, this is Night, Night meet the other roommates." Night shyly waved hi at them. I said "she's really shy." They nodded. I said "Night, this is Sam, Corey, Devyn, Aaron, and Jake" while pointing at each of them. She nodded.

Elton said "is she going to stay here?" I said "yeah, she is." Devyn smiled and said "does she have anything with her?" I said "no, she doesn't have anything with her." She said "Can I go shopping with her?" I said "If Night wants to?" I looked down and Night said "Okay." Devyn smiled and walked towards Night and held her hand out. Night put her hand on hers. Devyn started walking and Night was behind her. Devyn said "babe, do you want to come with us?" Corey said "yeah." They then walked out of the house. I was looking at the roommates. They then started to ask me a lot of questions.

Night's POV
I went into Corey's car. Devyn sat in the passengers seat and Corey was driving. I put the seat belt on. When we were on the rode. Devin said "how did you meet Colby?" I said "well Colby found me." She said "ok, where did her find you?" I said "he found me in an allyway in the city." Devyn turned to me and said " were you abandoned?" I nodded my head. She said "what happened to your parents?" I said "I don't have any parents, a person adopted me but he treated me badly, he would hit me and then he abandoned me in the alley." Devyn said "that's awful, i'm so sorry." I nodded. I looked at Corey in the mirror and saw that he had some tears falling down in face.

I stopped looking at Corey. I was starting to get uncomfortable. I was looking outside to see the trees and buildings that we were passing. I quietly sighed to myself. when we made it to the mall. Corey parked the car. We then got out and walked into the mall. We went into Hottopic, Claire's, Target, and best buy. I got a lot of black t-shirts, black pants/leggings, necklaces, shoes, a phone, a charger, and some earbuds. I was thanking them when they were buying my stuff. They were smiling at me. When we were done. We then drove back home.

When We walked in the house. I had my stuff and I walked upstairs into Colby's room. When I opened the door, Colby wasn't in his room. I then closed the door. I was wondering where he is. I then put down my bags on his couch. I then grabbed my phone. I then plugged my phone into it's charger. I took my shoes off and put them under the bed next to my new pair of shoes. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:40pm. I sighed and laid down on Colby's bed. I was staring at the ceiling. I was staring at the ceiling for a while until someone knocked on the door. I said "come in." The door opened. I looked and saw that it was Sam.

I sat up and he sat down next to me. He then put his arm around my shoulder and said "how are you holding up?" I looked up at him and I said "i'm ok." He nodded and said "ok, do you want me to take off your bandages?" I nodded my head. He got off the bed and started to take them off. I was looking at saw that my ankles and wrists were still bruised up from the chains. He looked at the bruises on my wrists and ankles. He said "how did you get these bruises?" I said "my adoptive father put chains on my wrists and ankles and chained me in a cage." He looked at me sadly and said "That's awful." I nodded. He said "no wonder why your so shy, it's because you don't want to go through that again." I nodded. He then sat back down next to me. He then put his hand on my head and started rubbing. I smiled a bit and he smiled too. I then hugged him. He stopped rubbing my head and started hugging me.

I said "do you know where Colby is?" He said "yeah, he's at Brennen's house." I said "okay." We then let go of each other. Sam was about to say something until, I heard someone yelling. I jumped on Sam's lap and grabbed his shirt while shaking in fear. Sam put his arms around me and said "Night it's ok, it's just Aaron screaming at a game." I nodded and calmed down. I let go of his shirt and said "s-sorry." He said "it's ok." I then got off his lap and sat down next to him.

We were talking for a whil until I heard the front door opened. Me and Sam got up and walked downstairs to see Colby. Sam said "Hey Colbs." Colby looked at Sam and said "Hey Sam." He then looked down and saw me. He said "Hey Night, how was the mall?" I smiled and said "it was good." Colby smiled. He said "so what are we going to do for dinner?" Sam said "we are going to have so pizza." Colby nodded. We walked into the kitchen and then went into the den. I sat down on a beanbag and Colby sat next to me. Sam was sitting on the couch with Devyn, Corey, and Jake. Elton was in the kitchen ordering pizza. I looked at Colby and saw that he was looking at me. I smiled and him and he smiled at me. When me and Colby were looking at each other, I felt someone looking at me. I turned my head to see Sam looking at me. I smiled at him. Sam Smiled at me and then turned his head back at the TV.

I heard someone knocking on the front door. I saw Elton walking to the door. I heard talking and then the door shut. Elton walked into the kitchen with 3 pizza boxes. Jake turned the tv off. Elton went upstairs and then came back downstairs with Aaron. We all got plates and then I grabbed 1 sliver of plain pizza. We then sat down in a room. I was looking around and saw all of them starting to eat. I then started to eat. When we were done eating me and Colby went upstairs into his room. I grabbed a pair of pjs and went intk the bathroom to change. I then went back into Colby's room and laid down on the bed. Colby then laid down next to me. I then rested my head near his chest and listened to his heart beat. Colby smiled and then wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and started to get tired and fell asleep.