Chapter 4

Colby's POV
I woke up and looked at the time and saw that it was 2:00pm. I was trying to get up but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that Night was sleeping still and her arms were wrapped around my arm. I chuckled a bit. I said "Night, you need to wake up." She said "hhhuummm." I chuckled at her and said "wake up." She nodded and let go of my arm. I sat up on the couch but then I got a headache. Night then got me some water and something else. She said "here, this'll help." I nodded. She gave me water and tylinol for my headache. I smiled and put the tylinol in my mouth and then drank the water and swallowed it. i said "thanks Night." She said "your welcome." I then got up off the couch and saw that Brennen walked out of the hallway. I looked and saw that Night was looking at her phone. I got my phone and and saw that Sam texted me. I texted him. When i finished texting I said "hey Night we have to go back home." She nodded. I said "Hey, Brennen I have to get home, San needs me for something." He smiled and said "ok, i'll see you guys later." I said "yeah, see you later." Night said "bye."

We then walked out of his place and went into my car. When we walked into the house, Sam said "dude were you guys?" I said "we were at Brennen's place." Sam nodded and went into the kitchen. We walked into my room. Night smiled. I said "i'm going to be right back, Sam just needs to talk about something to me." Night smiles and said "okay." I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen with Sam. I said "you need to talk to me about something?" Sam said "yeah, I want to see where you want to explore next for YouTube." I said "oh, i did see an abandoned building in the woods, it's not that far from here." Sam said "okay, that's a good idea." I said "yeah." Sam asked "Do you want to bring Night?" I said "i need to ask her first." Sam said "ok." I then walked upstairs into my room. I saw Night laying down on the couch. I said "Hey Night, do you want to explore an abandoned building with me and Sam?" Night looked and at em and said "yeah, what time are we going?" Colby said "we usually go to abandoned buildings at 7:00pm." Night said "okay." I said "okay, i'm going to tell Sam that your coming with us." Night nodded. I then went downstairs and said "yeah, Night's coming with us." Sam nodded and said "okay." I then went back into my room. i said "we are also going to do an over night their so your going to have to bring a blanket." Night said "okay, that's for the heads up." I said "no problem."

I then started packing. I put a blanket, some water bottles, a Phone charger, a battery charger, and 4 flashlights. I looked at Night and saw that she was packing her stuff too. I looked and saw that she packed a blanket, a phone charger, and a water bottle. I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:00pm. I then heard someone knocking on my door. I said "come in." The door opened and Sam said "i'm done packing some stuff, are you guys almost ready, we're going to be leaving soon because i don't know exactly where it is." I said "yeah, we're ready, Night just needs to put on a sweatshirt and then we could go." Sam said "okay." He then left. I looked and Night was putting on my Take Chances hoodie. I chuckled and said "i guess you really like that hoodie." She looked at me and said "yeah, it's so comfy." I said "that's good."

We then walked out of my room and went downstairs with our stuff. We all walked outside and went into my car. I then start driving to the forest. We we park the car in the parking lot of the forest and then Sam started to record. We did our intro and Night waved at the camera. I then started talking about how I found the place. Then we went out of my car and started walking towards the building. We stopped and Sam was pointing the camera towards the building. I looked at Night and saw that she was thinking about something. I shrugged and then we walked next to the building. It was boarded up. We were looking for away to get in. Night then grabbed a wooden board and started pulling on it. When she pulled it the whole wooden board came off. She then leaned the board on the building. I said "well that was easy." Night chuckled a bit. I looked at Sam and saw that he was shocked. We then went into the building. We looked around and saw that their was a lot of stuff the had scratchings on it. I looked at Night and saw that she was starting to get nervous. I wonder why she's nervous.

We then found a basement. We walked downstairs and saw that their was a table with a lot of pictures and even their was a giant cage with chains connected to it. I was looking closely and saw that the chains were a perfect fit for Night's ankles and wrists. I then looked and saw that Night was freaking out. I walked towards her and started hugging her. I quietly asked "was this where you were abused?" She nodded her head. I said "don't worry were going to leave in the morning." She nodded and calmed down. I let go of her. She then started holding onto my hand. I smiled and I looked at Sam and he was pointing the camera at us. We then went back upstairs and started to set up our stuff. when we were done setting up camp.

I was walking around and then I saw a ladder. I climbed the ladder and saw that the ladder leads on the roof. I climbed down and said "i found a ladder to the roof." Sam and Night smiled. They walked towards me. We then climbed the ladder and we were chilling on the roof. I looked at my phone and saw that their was going to be a full moon tonight at 12:00am. I smiled and looked at the time and saw that it was 6:40pm. I then layed down and was looking at the sky. I then looked at Sam and Night. They were chatting. We were chilling for a while until it was dark out. We then went back into the building. We then all feel asleep.

I woke up to someone walking. I opened my eyes and looked at the time. I looked and I saw that it was 12:00am. I sat up and looked around. I then noticed that Sam was asleep, but Night wasn't sleeping. I got up and was looking around. I then turned my flashlight on. I was walking around and I didn't see Night. I then went into the basement. I was shining the light around the room. I then stopped and shined my light near the desk. I saw something move. I then walked closer to the desk and then I stopped walking and was staring at something that wasn't their before. I said "Night?" She lifted her head up in fear. I was looking at her. She had silver wolf ears, a silver wolf tail, and some sharp teeth, and even her eyes were sliver. I crouched down. I then put my hand on her head. I then touched her ears. When i touched them, the ears twitched. I backed up and said "those are real!" She was shaking as her tail wrapped around her waist. I said "what are you?" Night sighed and said "i-i'm a hy-hybrid." I was shocked and then calmed down. I said "i guessing that that's why you were abused." She nodded her head. I said "Night, it's ok, i'm not going to hurt you because your different." Her ears perked up and said "r-really." I nodded my head. She got up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her. We were hugging for a while. We then let go. I said "we should go to sleep." Night said "yeah, we should." We then walked upstairs. I then laid down on my blanket. When I was going to fall asleep, Night cuddled into my chest as her tail wrapped around herself. I smiled and then started to pet her tail. I was getting tired and I fell asleep.