Chapter 3

Colby's POV
I woke up and saw that Night was awake too. I turned around and looked at the time. It was 3:00pm and i smiled and said "morning Night." She said "morning Colby." I smiled and got off the bed. Night also got off the bed too. I got some clothes out and I was about to leave the room until my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw that Brennen texted. I put in the password and looked to see what he texted me. I looked and saw that he texted me if I want to meet him for lunch. I texted sure. I then turned my phone off and went into the bathroom and got dressed.

I went back into my room and saw that Night was dressed too and that she had on one of my Take Chances Hoodie on. I chuckled and said "nice hoodie." She turned around and smiled. She said "thank you." I chuckled and bit and said "do you want to meet one of my friends today?" She said "okay." I said "okay, let's go." She nodded and grabbed a phone. I said "Corey got you a phone?" She said "yeah." I walked towards her with my phone and said "I can put all of the roommates phone numbers onto your phone." She nodded and gave me her phone. I quietly put in all of the roommates numbers and my number in too. I then gave it to Night. She said "thank you." I smiled and said "your welcome." I then held my hand out and she put her hand on my hand. We then went outside and got in my car. I then started driving to Tender Greens. When I got their Brennen's car was parked already. We got out of the car.

We walked into and went to Brennen's table. Brennen Smiled and said "hey dude, what's up?" I said "nothing much, u?" He said "nothing, just chilling." He then saw Night and said "Colby, who's this?" I said "oh Brennen, this is Night, she's living with me and the roommates." Brennen said "hey Night." She said "hi." I said "she's shy." Brennen nodded. Night was sitting next to me.Me and Brennen were talking for a while. Me and Night already ordered some food. When we all got our food we started eating. When we were done we then went to Brennen's place. When Brennen opened the door. Night saw Brennen's dog. She slowly walk towards the dog. The dog sniffed her hand. The dog then let Night pet her. Night was petting the dog and giggling a bit. Brennen was looking at Night. Brennen then started asking me questions about her. I was answering the questions.

Night then stopped petting the dog and let it go eat. She then sat down on the couch next to me. We were talking and even Night was talking too. I guess that she's trusting Brennen a bit more. We were hanging out and Night was watching us film a YouTube video. When we were done filming. It was 7:30pm. Brennen then made us dinner. I looked at Night and I saw that ahe likes Brennen's cooking skills. When we were done eating and talking it was 9:20pm.

Brennen then got his computer out and started editing. He then got tired and I helped edit the video too. We we finished editing and posting the video. I looked at Night and she was laying on the ground looking at the ceiling. I chuckled and said "why are you staring at the ceiling." Night giggled a bit and said "i'm staring at the ceiling because I like to think about the sky." I chuckled and said "okay." Night smiled at me. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:20pm. I looked at Brennen and saw that he was getting something from the kitchen. He then went out of the kitchen with some alchohol. He gave me a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I opened it and started drinking it. Brennen was drinking his own bottle of bourbon. When I was finished drinking the whole bottle I laid down on the couch. I couldn't comprehend anything. I closed my eyes and fell alseep.

Night's POV
I looked at Colby and saw that he fell asleep. I got up and walked to him. I then grabbed the empty bottle out of his hand and I put the bottle on the kitchen counter. I then walked back to him and put a blanket on him. I then lifted his head and put a pillow under his head. I then put his head down softly on the pillow. I then sat down on the floor. I wrapped my arms around his arm.

I looked up and saw Brennen smiling at me. I smiled back at him. I looked at the time. It was 10:40pm. I looked back to Brennen. He said "you guys have a strong bond together." I said "yeah, but i think you guys have more of a bind then me." He chuckled and said "yeah, we always hang out together." I nodded and said "I like when he's happy." Brennen said "yeah, I like it too, I don't like when he was sad." I said "why was he sad?" He said "He was sad because he couldn't understand himself and he is always alone in the house. He does talk to Sam a lot but he mostly is in his room and has no one to hang out with." I looked at Colby and then back to Brennen. I said "does anyone else know about that?" He said "no, they know that he's always in his room, but they didn't know that he was sad, he's good at hiding his sadness." I said "they should know about that." He nodded and said "yeah." We then started talking for a while until Brennen was starting to get really tired. I said "it's ok, you can sleep." He nodded his head and walked into his room and said good night. I said "good night to you too." I heard the door close. I sighed while my arms were still wrapped around Colby's arm. I was thinking about what Brennen was saying about Colby. I'm glad that i'm with him so that he isn't alone anymore. I got tired and fell asleep.