Chapter two The plan

Lily's POV:
We made it to class right as the tardy bell rang meaning we had barely made it to class. I stole a glance at Elaina and for once I was glade she was listening to the teacher, Mrs. Carry, who teaches everything but history thanks to this weird creepy guy taking up the offer of working here. I turn around while Mrs. Carry was busy writing on the board and looked at me little help. "Hey Hernan?" I whispered hoping he hear me. "Hey what's up?" He leaded over to whisper in my ear. "Sage is coming home tonight. Make sure to spread the word that I'm having a sleepover tonight. Don't let Elaina know he's home tonight!" I smirked. "I wanna surprise her." I said with a wink. "Of course! What time should we be there?" He asked while writing down the notes Mrs. Carry was writing on the board. "Hm.. well school ends at 3:00 so maybe 4:30 to 5? That's seems to be enough time to pack for a night right?" I asked looking over my shoulder to see him. "Yeah I'll spread the word to the group." He replied to me as Mrs. Carry turned around. "Alright class, that's all for to day talk to each other until the bell rings. "Elaina! I've having a sleepover tonight as a, um you last day of being known as Lily and not the new guys sister?!" I giggled. " Sure as long as I get to finish my homework and there's no y'all about the picture you sent to your brother of me." She said back. The glare she gave me could make even THE Ezra Scarlet, shake from the coldness. I just shake it off and continue. "Great we can go there after the bell-" I was cut off by the bell itself. "Er well we can walk there now?!" I said. "Okay but do I still have clothes at your house or did I take them all home?" Elaina asked while packing up all her school supplies. "You still have some there!" I replied as I locked eyes with Hernan and sent him and the group a wink hoping it said 'Game on'. " okay so let's go!" I grabbed her hand and ran out of the class room and straight for the exit doors at the front of the building. 'God only knows what I have planned for you Elaina. Only god knows.' I thought while running around people still holding her hand meaning she got bumped by many of the others.

Hernan's POV:

"Yeah guys!" I yelled waving as I walked up to them. "Yeah Hernan. What's up you have a spark in your eye." Grace said looking at him weirdly. "Don't you mean with a twinkle in my eye?" I said back not really getting what she's saying. "No. You get a twinkle in your eye when you see food. You get a spark in your eye when you and Lily are planning something. What's up?" Grace said in her matter of fact tone. "Whatever, oh yeah Lily said she's having a sleepover and that she has a plan to set Sage up with Elaina!" I said looking up and daydreaming of the evil plan Lily May have to get them together. "SaLain!! I SHOP IT!" Grace yelled. " yeah I know. Be there at 4:30 that's when the plan starts to move into motion.