. 38.

wintersoldier❄️🤖: you ready to go?

sam🐦: yeah i am

wintersoldier❄️🤖: okay cool, i'll be down in a second

bucky was soon walking down the steps where sam was waiting "so ready to go?" bucky asked as he got to bottom "yeah" sam responded "let's just tell steve and nat we're heading out" he spoke again "gotcha".

they walked into the room where the other two where, "hey guys, we're heading out" bucky spoke making them jump "where are you two headed?" steve asked "just out" sam responded this time.

"well then have fun" nat told them "okay, see you guys later" they both said

bucky and sam were soon out the door walking on the sidewalk, walking in a comfortable silence.

sam was the one the break the silence "so. were are we going"  "it's noting fancy but you'll see" bucky responded smiling down at the ground.

they soon got to their destination stopping, "i didn't know where to take you, so i just thought we could come here but we don't have to" bucky said frowning looking up at the sandwich place and then back at sam.

"no bucky this is fine i like this place, thank you for bringing me" sam reassured bucky smiling.

bucky smiled back "shall we?"  he asked sarcastically "we shall" sam laughed as they both walked inside.

they had got their food, sitting down at a booth across from each other

"i'm glad you actually wanted to come" bucky said biting into his food "i'm glad you actually brought me, this place is one of my favourites" sam told him, bucky had nodded taking another bite of his food

as they were finishing and and leaving the shop,  sam had stopped walking making bucky stop "sam? are you alright" bucky asked "yeah, yeah i'm fine, I just wanted to thank you for bringing me" he said "of course" bucky said "now let's get going" bucky said smiling taking sam's hand before they started walking. 

they had been walking in a comfortable silence for some time before they got to a park entrance "a park?" sam asked "yeah, I thought it would be nice, and it's less coward at night" bucky responded walking into the park with sam, spotting a bench and taking a seat.

they sat there in silence not saying anything, they didn't have to they knew what eachother was feeling
"i'm glad we did this" bucky breathed  looking at sam "yeah me too" sam responded

bucky and sam where leaning in their faces just inches apart before closing the gap between them, their lips moving in sync with eachothers, they pulled apart panting trying to catch their breaths smiling like idiots, "let's go home" sam said standing taking bucky's hand.

they arrived home, opening the door and walking inside they had waited a while before speaking.

"tonight was fun, i enjoyed it" sam told bucky "i did too" he'd responded "now i think we should sleep" bucky spoke "we should" sam said, they looked at each other for a minute before making their way upstairs to bed.

okay sorry about this bad chapter yo
they ate at a place called 'potbelly' if you wanted to know

edit-
i forgot how much i disliked this chapter but posting it early