Harvey's Spell

(A couple hours ago)

"So how does this help me get Sabrina?" Harvey asked when his eyes went back to normal.

"Whenever I need you to do something for me. You will do it and I will keep Sabrina safe from the magic, but not Archie. If you fail to do any of the things I tell you to, then I will curse Sabrina along with everyone else." Audrey explained. "Now go and find Mal and her gang."

Harvey ran off to find Mal and the others like Audrey told him to.

(Present time)

Quinn and Keith did what Audrey told them to and went out looking for Mal and the others.

"Ben there you are!" Sabrina ran up to him.

"Sabrina! What's wrong?" Ben asked worried.

"It's Archie. Something is wrong with him." Sabrina was explaining.

While everyone was paying attention to Sabrina, Harvey was smiling was quietly celebrating.

"Where is he?" Mal wondered.

"In his room." Sabrina answered. "Follow me." 

They all started following Sabrina, but Harvey was still standing there smiling.

"Harvey? Are you coming?" Mal stopped and asked him.

"What? Oh yeah I'm coming." Harvey said and ran to catch up with them.

Sabrina brought them to Archie's room and saw him asleep on his bed.

"He's asleep? Evie questioned. "Is he spelled?" 

"You think it was Audrey, who spelled him?" Carlos wondered.

"I mean it has to be, but why would she only spell Archie?" Uma replied and asked.

"You know we should just leave him for now and go look for Audrey." Harvey said.

"But what about him? What if he never wakes up?" Sabrina asked.

"Well do you want to sit around waiting for him to wake up or go find Audrey and stop her?" Harvey asked them all.

"Stop Audrey." They all answered.

"Good. Now come on." Harvey lead the way out.

"What the?" Gil said when they walked out to see a bunch of people asleep.

"You think she's starting to put everyone asleep?" Evie wondered.

"Has to be." Ben replied. "Okay we really need to get to Fairy Cottage.

As they were walking they saw someone running towards them and saw it was Jane.

"Hey." Carlos said and ran to her.

"They're...? Since when?" Harvey questioned looking at them confused.

"That doesn't really matter right now Harvey." Mal told them.

"Glad to see you all are alright and awake." Jane said with her arm wrapped around Carlos and his around her.

"Hey Jane. Do you know where your mom is?" Ben asked.

"No I was looking for you, but can't find her anywhere. I'm worried she's asleep somewhere." Jane explained.

"Well we're going to Fairy Cottage to find Audrey and try stopping her." Ben told Jane.

"You think she's there?" Jane wondered looking up at Carlos.

"That's what we think." Mal said.

Jane joined them and they all continued making their way to Fairy Cottage.