God of The Underworld

Quinn and Keith went back out to try and find Harvey. He was breathing heavily while sitting on a rock.

"Where is your team?" Quinn asked him standing in front of him.

"I messed everything up." Harvey stated.

"What do you mean?" Quinn questioned.

"Audrey has me spelled and made me attack them. They won't trust me anymore." Harvey explained.

"What if I knew way I could get them to trust you again?" Quinn offered.

"How? And why do you want to help me? Aren't you two working with Audrey?" Harvey was asking.

"Yeah we were, but this is not how we wanted things to go. We didn't want her telling us what to do." Quinn replied. "So you want our help or not?" 

"Fine. If you can somehow convince them to trust me again, then I'll forgive you." Harvey said and smiled.

"Thanks Harvey. You know you're that annoying as you used to be." Quinn told them.

"Thanks same to you." Harvey said standing up.

"Yeah neither am I." Keith added in.

Quinn and Harvey laughed and Harvey wrapped his arms around both of them. 

"Let's do this." Harvey stated.

Mal! Thank god I found you." Quinn ran up to her.

"Quinn? What are you doing here?" Mal asked grabbing Ben.

"I'm not gonna hurt any of you. I know where Audrey is going. She's not at Fairy Cottage anymore." Quinn was saying.

"What? Well where is she going?" Mal questioned.

"I don't know that, but we need to get the ember from Hades." Quinn told her.

"Wait how did you know about that?" Carlos asked.

"That doesn't matter right now." Quinn responded. "We just need to get in there and get it before he wakes up." 

"Okay then give me the key." Mal held out her hand.

"Why we're all going to the same place anyways." Quinn backed up.

"Yeah, but how do I know you're not tricking us?" Mal questioned.

"You're just gonna have to trust me on this." Quinn told her. "Now come on before he wakes up."

They went back and Quinn and Keith borrowed Evie and Jay's bikes. While Mal got on her own.

"Stay here and stay safe. If there is pink smoke around get somewhere safe and don't fall asleep." Mal was telling the others.

"M are you sure you want to go with them alone?" Evie checked.

"It'll be okay E. I'll get in, get the ember, and leave." Mal replied.

They got on the bikes and headed to the barrier and opened it. When they got on the isle they went straight to Hades' layer.

"Okay open it." Mal told Quinn.

Quinn rolled her eyes, then unlocked the gate. Then Mal took it out of her hand. 

"Thank you." Mal said and walked in. 

Keith and Quinn followed behind Mal. They walked down to see Hades asleep.

"Okay the ember is right there. Stay quiet I'm gonna go get it." Mal told them whispering.

"Okay then go do it." Quinn whispering.