The Lie

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Quinn asked. "You want to close the barrier forever? You promised you would let any VK who wanted to come off the island."

"I know, but with what's all happening it's not a good idea to leave the barrier up." Mal replied.

"So you lied. Not just to me, Keith, and Hana. You lied to everyone." Quinn said. "Here take your precious ember." 

Quinn threw the ember, but Mal was able to catch it before it hit the ground.

"See you guys around." Quinn said and her, Keith, and Hana walked out.

After they left Mal looked at Harvey, then turned to Ben.

"Why Mal?" Ben wondered.

"Ben wait I'll explain." Mal ran after Ben as he walked out of the room down the stairs.

"Explain what Mal? You know when I meet you I knew there was good in you and that's why I started falling in love with you, but you just want to close the barrier and leave all the other VKs behind. I would expect this from Audrey, but never from you." Ben was telling her.

He started walking out, then stopped and was turned to stone.

"No Ben!" Mal ran down to him. 

She ran out to Quinn, Keith, and Hana.

"Guys! Wait I need you!" Mal stopped them.

"Why? So you can keep lying to us?" Quinn questioned.

"No everyone is asleep or turned to stone." Mal was explaining. "I need your help. And I'm sorry I lied." 

"You lost your boyfriend too?" Quinn asked.

"Please Quinn. Can't we put our whole history behind us and try working together. I'm not saying we have to be friends, but please." Mal was begging.

"Sorry Mal. No can do." Quinn replied and they walked away from Mal again.

In the castle Audrey appeared and turned Harvey back to human. 

"Come on Harvey. We have some work to do." Audrey told him.

Audrey turned Ben back to human and they tied him up and took him with them.

They went of top of Auradon Prep. Mal was making her way back to the castle when she heard Harvey.

"Mal! Hey up here!" Harvey was calling to her.

She turned into a dragon and flew up there. 

"Ha ha ha. Hey Ma." Audrey was laughing.

She was using the specter to attack Mal while Harvey was holding Ben. Harvey's eyes were green again.

Quinn and the others stopped and looked up at them fighting.

"Mal can't fight them without the ember." Quinn told them.

"Well what do we do?" Hana wondered.

"I don't know. We gotta do something though." Quinn responded.

"Harvey come on help me out here!" Audrey yelled to him.

Harvey looked over, then sat Ben down so he couldn't move, then was shooting fire at Mal. As he was doing it he started remembering what Mal said to him.

"It wasn't your fault. I'm happy you're here. I'm happy you're my brother." He heard Mal say in his head.

Harvey slowly put his hands down and his eyes went back to normal.

"Harvey? What are you doing?" Audrey asked slightly looking at him while still fighting Mal.

"I'm sorry Audrey, but I can't do that to my sister." Harvey said and turned into a dragon too.

He flew beside Mal and fought against Audrey with Mal. Audrey wasn't strong enough and they stopped her.  They turned back to human.

"Harvey." Mal said and hugged him.

Harvey went over and untied Ben, but he was knocked again because of Audrey. 

"We need to get him somewhere to rest." Harvey told her.

"What do we do about Audrey? Neither of us can wake her." Mal wondered.

"What if we try waking her together." Harvey suggested.

Mal shrugged and Harvey and her both held the ember and tried waking her, but nothing happened. 

They were all in Audrey's room, then Mal walked in. 

"How is she?" Mal questioned.

"She's still asleep. We think she's slipping away. How's Ben?" Evie replied asking.

"He's getting better. He's just still resting.

After that Adam and Belle and a few guards walked in. 

Mal looked around at everyone, then spoke. "There's only one person who might be able to wake her."

"Who's that?" Carlos asked.

"Hades." Mal stated.

"Hades? Why would he do it?" Jay wondered.

"Because he's our father." Harvey stood up.

Everyone was looking at each other shocked.

"Alright we'll send the guards out to get him then." Adam said. 

"Can we get a ride?" Quinn stepped up. "If the barrier is going to be closed. We want to be there with your parents." 

Mal nodded. "If that's what you want." 

Adam instructed the guards to take Harvey. They walked over to Harvey and started chaining him up.

"What?! What are you doing?!" Mal was freaking out.

"We're taking him back to the isle Mal." Adam told her.

"Why? He didn't do anything wrong!" Mal was yelling.

"He was working with Audrey." Adam said.

"Because he was under a spell." Mal stated.

"It's alright Mal." Harvey was trying to calm her. "Everything will be alright."

They were about to walk out the door when Ben walked in.

"Hey what is going on? Dad?" Ben was wondering.

"Ben!" Mal ran over to him. "They are taking Harvey back to the isle!"

"What? Dad he didn't do anything." Ben told him.

"I know son, but he was working with..." Adam was about to say.

"Audrey? Because he was spelled? Dad, you can't send someone back to the isle because of a spell."

"Alright. I'm sorry son. You're right I just want to keep Auradon safe." Adam replied.

"And it will be. Once..." Ben paused and looked at Mal, then back. "The barrier is closed for good."

"Right." Adam nodded, then looked over at Mal. "Mal. I am so so sorry. I..."

"It's okay. You want to keep Auradon safe I understand." Mal smiled.

Ben nodded and the guards unchained Harvey. Harvey walked back over to Mal and hugged her.

"We need to get our father though." Mal told Ben.

"Your father? You mean...?" Ben was about to ask.

"Yeah. Hades is both of our father." Harvey told him.

"Oh." Ben said and took a deep breath. "Alright you heard them. Go get their father." He told the guards.

The guards nodded and and walked out as Quinn, Keith, and Hana followed them out to the car.