Part 7

It was kind of alittle obvious to the others that their was something going on with Byleth and Edelgard after Detention was done for Dimitri and Claude they were stopped by Seteth "hello students how was detention? And also what did you two do to get into detention?..."
Dimitri looked away not wanting to say anything but Claude rolls his eyes and just said "for peeping on the Professor." Seteth looked at them and facepalmed "and why did you guys do that?... and was it worth it..?" Dimitri sighs and says lowly "it wasn't and we will never do it again..." Claude looked at Dimitri and bowed alittle "yes never again will we peep as that is very wrong" Seteth nodded as he dismissed them so he can go and find Flayn Dimitri and Claud sigh "well this was something..." Dimitri quickly said alittle ticked off "it's your fault I got in trouble!" Claude looked surprise at Dimitri "h-how is it my fault?.." Dimitri looked kinda mad "you wanted to come and made me come! Now the professor is going to think we are perverts..." Dimitri looks down defeated "Dimitri we still got a shot Edelgard got off Scott free she was groping the Professor! She is the bigger pervert we won't lose to edelgard...hasn't had the last laugh!" On cue they heard Edelgard laughing in the distance they peeked around the corner and saw Edelgard holding hands with Byleth they looked like they were having a blast "m-maybe we have lost..." Claude looked discouraged by the sight then Dimitri grabbed Claude by the shoulder " I am not losing to Edelgard it may look bad but WE are not giving up" Dimitri encouraged Claude which actually worked...surprisingly "but what should we do ok wise one" Claude smirked then Dimitri looked at Claude and smirked "well that's for you to decide I have a plan for me remember we are all after her we can't do it as a team so for now I will be planning.." Dimitri walked off and Claude stared as he walked off "m-maybe it was my fault when I think about it..." Claude was now terrified of Dimitri meanwhile byleth was in her room after edelgard "dropped her off" "today has been perfect.." Their was a knock on her door "come in it's not locked~" byleth said happily then jeralt slowly poked his head in "...um hey Kid so about earlier with you in bed with Those girls and the 2 guys watching y'all...your not doing anything strange are you..." byleth didn't know what to say and took a minute to find the right words and explained what happened "...so yea my first sleepover was something..." byleth looked away embarrassed but jeralt looked glad "that's a relief I thought you were doing some strange things at night.." Byleth playfully hit his arm which made him chuckle "byleth I just want to say I'm here for you if you ever want to talk or confused about anything I'm your father and you know I...I love and support you" byleth smiled and hugged jeralt "I love you to it's not often I hear you say I love you and I know you love me your an amazing dad and same goes for you I'm here for you as well" jeralt smiled as he almost shedded a tear "how did I get stuck with a special Daughter" and as soon as he said that their was a knock on the door byleth was about to answer until she heard a female say "h-h-hey P-Professor is it ok..if I sleep with you tonight?.." byleth froze and slowly turned around and saw Jeralt facepalm "w-wait one m-minute please!" Byleth slowly walked to jeralt and sighs "s-so it's not what you think..." jeralt just put a hand on her shoulder in which byleth started shaking in fear "byleth we are gonna have a talk tomorrow..." byleth slowly nodded byleth headed to the door in which jeralt quickly walked out not knowing what to do or say "h-h-hi Professor" Bernadette came into byleth's room "s-so they are still working on my room is it ok if I stay the night again?.." byleth sighs not wanting to because Edelgard was coming tonight but didn't want turn away a student in help "s-sure...no one else can come it's me you and Edelgard.." Bernadette nodded but quickly said "c-can I sleep with you in the bed?...I-if possible...I'm a-afraid to sleep on the floor..." at this point byleth didn't know what to do but agreed without thinking "s-sure you can..." she looked nervous but Bernadette smiled she wasn't scared of sleeping on the floor she just wanted to cuddle with byleth again "t-thank you..b-byleth.." her face was alittle red and byleth stared at her not knowing what to do "w-well g-go Ahead and go back to your room and get some clothes I'll wait here.." Bernadette nodded and quickly ran out byleth started wondering what part about her attract them to her...

————————————————————
So this is going to be interesting I wanted to let everyone know I can not put the next chapter tomorrow night I have plans for the night I could do it in the afternoon but I like doing it at nights it gives me time to think without people calling for me and interrupting my thinking process I will add the next chapter on the 23 at 11:00 see you then and sorry about tomorrow!