Part 9

Byleth was with sothis in the room with the chair sothis just stared at byleth not knowing what to do she carefully asked "sothis is something wrong?" Sothis sighs looking disappointed "they are messing with your body again slowly" her face was flushed alittle both byleth started getting flushed as well slowly feeling it "u-ugh s-so it seems..what am I suppose to do sothis these kids are driving me nuts they made it think I was sleeping with students while my father is around he is going to talk me off tomorrow..."sothis closes her eyes clearly not paying attention "s-sothis?.." byleth walks up to grr and pokes sothis she yelps and punch's your face but the thing is she dose the look strong but for some reason that punch felt like it was like 20 jeralt's and their lance slapping me I flew across the room and groaned in pain as soon as sothis saw that she got scared Incase you were hurt and scared that she would lose a friend byleth holds her nose "you hit..hard and I thought you were here to just look pretty" she smiled and shook off the hit it still kinda hurt but she isn't dying so she should be fine....probably "s-sorry whatever those kids are doing to you is making me on edge I feel...funny" sothis was lightheaded "it's fine for now get some rest and I'll be back later she winked at sothis to stay positive" sothis blushed alittle then slowly sent back she scoffs "....damn h-have o fallen under a hex?..." sothis sighs and back to byleth who slowly wakes up to see she was being kissed by Bernadette byleth didn't know what to do as she was being kissed she looked to the side to see Edelgard snuggling next to byleth holding down Byleths arm in a hug snuggle Bernadette kept kissing byleth soon she gave in and started kissing back it was a full on make out session "no fair my turn.." Edelgard pouts Bernadette stop making out with byleth as they both stopped for air until Edelgard held her face to hers and then she started to make out with Byleth Bernadette slowly hugged Byleths arm she started using her tounge byleth was unsure of what to do as desires took over "w-what?..." Edelgard breaks the kiss and smiles at her "me and Bernadette decided we are going to share you" you stared at them unsure what she meant "share me?..." Bernadette quickly said "a-as lovers us 3..." Bernadette and Edelgard both kissed Byleths cheeks "I-I'm I going to be in a harem?..." Edelgard gets mad "no only us 3 anymore will get crushed by me" she hit her fists together and Bernadette smiles cuddling with one half of your body and Edelgard cuddles with the other half as they smiled and yawned "guys...we have class tomorrow s-so let's get some rest" byleth said hoping they would agree and then byleth lucked out as they yawned and rested their heads on Byleths chest "...perfect pillow" they both said in unison byleth kept wondering why they liked her chest so much... as they soon turned in for the night it was finally morning Their was a knock on the door but everyone was to tired to get up still in dreamland but Edelgard was the first to wake when the knock on the door was alittle louder she got up and yawned her pajamas were loose alittle she slowly headed to the door and opened it jeralt was their he seemed surprised that Edelgard was their "hello jeralt or should I say father in law~" she started chuckling to herself in which Jeralt sighs "...hello edelgard where is Byleth?.." Edelgard pointed to the bed where Bernadette was groping  Byleths chest in her sleep and barely noticed jeralt and Edelgard staring at her she slowly stopped from the panting byleth "h-hello.." jeralt stared and turned around "when byleth wakes up tell her to meet me at the garden I need to talk to her..." Bernadette slowly responds "s-sure thing father in law.." she smiles and blushes in which that was jeralt cue to leave he walked out and headed to the garden "that went well" edelgard said happily  as they shook byleth till she woke up they told her everything she sighs and gets up "all right I'll be in class by the time I come back...now let's go" everyone left Byleths room as he walked out and headed for Jeralt this wasn't going to end well..