》ONE》

"His life shall not be mourned! It shall be celebrated"!

I couldn't help but to tune out my father's words as he preached in front of these crying people at this guys funeral.

Don't get me wrong, I love god and all, but my dad always recites these words for every funeral. And I got tired of it.

I looked out into the people- well men that crowded the sanctuary. That's odd, there were only very few women. Tuh, maybe the guy was apart of an all men organization or something.

I let my eyes do the work and scan the mens attires more.

They all wore black suites but they had rich green handkerchiefs in the front pockets. They even had blinding jewelry on, and expensive shoes. These men were iced out and ain't no doubt about it.

Most of them had tattoos and largely built bodies. Some were short but the majority of them were tall.

Hmm, maybe they were a well known organization or something. But they didn't look like gang members at all.

I continued to let my eyes scan the crowd until they locked with a pair of light brown ones.

The eyes belonged to this tall lightskined man with tattoos on his long neck. Around his neck was blinding jewelry and nice diamonds in his ears.

His lips were pink, and moist looking. His hair was curly and shaped up real nice. His goatee was trimmed and so was his mustache.

All in all he was good looking. But you could tell he was grown and not to be messed with.

So I looked away, and excused myself to the bathroom to shake the feeling I had in my stomach.

And yes, I use the ladies bathroom.

Let me introduce myself....

I'm kentrell gaulden, I just freshly turned 18 and graduated highschool with honors. Yes, I'm smart.

I stand at 5'9 and I'm thick and brownskin. I have short hair. That Good ole 4c, that I put lacefronts over. I'm an intersex, with female features.

I dress as a female and I find men attractive.

But for church, I get tired of hearing my mother and father argue over my dressing so I just were silk pantsuits with bottoms that cover my stiletto heels.

I love to get my nails done and wear makeup.

Personality wise, I'm soft spoken and innocent. I rarely cuss or use slang. But, I'm not weak, I can still standup for myself. I tend to get spicey, but in a classy way.

Me and my parents live in a quiet black neighborhood, but however the hood is near it.

I go to a preppy black college and I have one friend.

She's the opposite of me, shes loud, outgoing and she lives in the hood. She doesn't attend church, but she believes in god. Shes taller than me also.

She stands at 5'10. She has honey brown skin and is thick.

But enough about me...