》THREE 》

I stare into his dark eyes but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Even though I just said I wanted to.

It's just not me, I barely know this guy. Plus, we met only a few hours ago.

Why would I just give my innocence up to him?

He continues to rub and kiss on my legs.

"Rakim, we can't do this, it's not right". I move out of his hold and rush over to my overnight bag, quickly throwing on a thong, nike pro shorts, and a spaghetti strap crop top. I quickly put on my nike slides.

"What do you mean ma, you just said that we could do it". He looked at me with anger on his face.

I frowned as I quickly gathered all of my things. I left his room and went into his bathroom. He followed after me.

Grabbing my wig, I stuffed it in my bag.

"Yo why you tryna leave"? His voice made me jump a little.

I ignored him and went to his room and grabbed my purse and my phone.

I walked passed him, not even giving him a second glance.

He grabbed my arm, jerking me into his hard chest.

"SYN I HAVE TO GO"! I yelled hoping he would let me go. To be honest all I wanted to do was go find quavo.

"No! Why the fuck you tryna skip out on me. The fuck is that ken? Huh"? His grip got tighter on my arm as he shook me as he yelled in my face. I was a little afraid.

"Syn just let me go"! My eyes brimmed with tears. I was in pain and all I wanted was to leave but he was making it hard for me.

"Nah fuck that! You got a nigga ken? Is that why?" His voice went calm. I just wish that I never came to his house in the first place.

I snatched away from him with all my might and I ran over to my bag and grabbed it. I ran out his house to my car.

I got in and started it, then I sped off towards quavo's house.

I was still shooken up by syn's actions. The way he was handling me, scared me. Was he going to hit me?

I just need to forget that ever happened. I need to get to quavo. My body felt as if it needed to feel his presence.

I know he's probably still mad about our argument earlier but I know hes trying to protect me. Right?

Sometimes I wonder why we still continue to mess around. But then I realize that I'm still in love with him.

Plus, he told me many times before that he will never let me go. I'm too special and too close to his heart.

So, being the bigger person I'm going to go apologize to him.

30 minutes later, I arrived at his house. His car was in his driveway. Parking my car next to his, I got out and locked it.

Pulling my phone out to see the time, it read 3:00 in the morning.

I haven't got any sleep at all.

Walking to his doorstep, I pulled out my key that I had to his house and unlocked the door.

I walked in, and took off my shoes.