》TWO 》

While I was following syn's black hummer to his house, I couldn't help but to second guess this. I mean this is our second time seeing eachother in one day.

Why would I go to his house? Better yet a grown man's house.

I should be ashamed of myself. I don't even personally know this man. But I guess I should take this risk. Right?

My phone rung knocking me out my thoughts. It was a facetime call from Quavo.

I looked at the time to see that it was 1:00 am. I was at Odell's house for that long?

I answered and took the turn that syn took.

"Yes quavo"? I looked at my phone briefly. He was smoking and counting money shirtless. His jewelry glistening.

"Wassup lil mama, I miss you". I smiled a little. No matter will always be my first love.

"Nothing much, I see your occupied right now". He laughed and continue to count his money. I bussed a left that syn made.

"Yeah yeah baby, you know how I do. But where are you headed"? As soon as he said that, I got nervous inside. But then again me and him aren't together.

"Just going to a friend's house. Why"? He furrowed his eyebrows and made a confused face. I can feel that hes about to question me.

"What friend? It betta' not be a nigga kentrell"! He said in a warning tone. Even though he's my ex, he swares I can't have any male friends.

I sucked my teeth and answered with attituded. He got me messed up.

"A friend Quavious. Don't worry about it." He chuckled darkly and nodded his head. His face held an angry expression.

That's always so sexy to me.

"Let me find the fuck out kentrell. You betta' not be doing anything with him because I will fuck yo lil ass up". See, when we argue all the respect we have for eachother goes out the window. We both have bad anger.

"Quavious you ain't gonna do shit! I don't even know why you're saying all of this when you still fucking with that bitch kiana"! By now, I was beyond mad. He always has something to say about what I do. Sometimes I wonder why I still mess with him.

"Kentrell go on with dat shit. You know you my day zero so fuck all that kiana shit! All I know is that you better not be fucking around on me". I see him angrily get inside his car. Honestly, I should have never answered my phone. He had the audacity to say that I was messing around on him.

"Fuck you Quavious! That's exactly why I left you! You are too damn controlling and you don't give a fuck about me! Kiana can have your ass. And I bet you she don't know that you still be taking me out and eating me out right? Then you go over and kiss on her right? Fucking hoe ass nigga"! I don't even know where all this cussing is coming from. I'm simply using words that megan says to her man.

He punches his steering wheel hard.

"Yo kentrell, stop all that fucking cussing. You know what! Share yo location I'm bouta come fuck yo lil ass up on my momma"! He shuffles around and starts his car before speading off.