Chapter 16

So... since people like this story so much, I'll try to update every Friday-Saturday (depending on the time zone and if get insomnia again). I will try to give a notice if a chapter will be late or I can't do one.

Thank you for sticking to this story, all of you guys are so awesome.

Today was the day. You get to meet the rest of the class in the dorms. It's been a few weeks since Deku found out about you, and you didn't meet anyone new since then. You and Bakugou were focusing on you getting comfortable with a large group, meeting them in the backyard of the dorms and hanging out. You used this time to stretch your legs more and run around, Shoji, Jiro, Tokoyami and Sero all keeping watch for you.

You first were shy and awkward in the group of people, hiding behind Bakugou most of the time, but after a few days, you got more comfortable. Now you hang out with them behind the dorms after class every day, someone coming to Bakugou's room and helping you sneak outside without other people seeing. During this time, you only saw Deku outside the window while he trained, only once did he talk to you, but Bakugou scared him off before he could say anything except hello.

Now that you were comfortable with everyone else, it was time for you meet the rest of the class. You were nervous, waiting for class to end, looking at the trees that had started to brown and wilt, red and yellow leaves scattered on the ground. The plan was that you wait for Bakugou to get out, then everyone will be called to the living room, where you will be introduced. You didn't know if you could handle 20 people, but at least half of them you trusted, and you had to remind yourself that you could always run to Bakugou.

You flicked your ear back, currently in your wolf form, and heard the sound of footsteps coming to the door, making you raise your head. The door opened and you were looking at the Baku-squad, minus Bakugou. You shift and lean against the wall, looking at them as they entered, each with a friendly smile that you returned.

"You ready for today?" Mina asked excitedly, putting her bag on the floor and sat on the bed.

"Yeah... just a little nervous." You admit, looking back at the window, your (e/c) eyes watching the sky.

"Don't be." Kaminari smiled, sitting next to you and putting his arm around your shoulder in a friendly manner. "Everyone's going to love you. Mineta is the only one you have to worry about, but Sero can take care of that."

You chuckle as Sero looked up and smiled sheepishly before going back into his bag, pulling out his textbook. Kirishima sat in front of the bed, Sero taking the desk chair, Mina snatching her bag from the floor and pulled out her textbook.

"So we have to do page 267." Sero said, Kaminari turning to the page and you pulled out your own textbook.

No one said that you couldn't study when they did. It was kind of fun actually. Sure they would end up goofing off around the end of the session, but you at least retain a little bit of the knowledge from the book. After about an hour or so, Kaminari and Mina were making paper airplanes while Sero supplied them with tape to help with weight and hold them together better. Kirishima was watching while you read a novel, only looking up when one of the airplanes hit your head and landed in you book.

Taking up the folded paper, you threw it at Kirishima, the plane catching in his hair and you giggled as he tried to get it out. The door opened then and there was Bakugou, scowling like usual until his eyes landed on you, the sound of your laughter making him relax. You smile and look at the explosive blonde, sliding off the bed, Mina and Kaminari scrambling to gather the planes before Bakugou caught them. Sero and Kirishima packed up and put their bags on their shoulders, Bakugou dropping his on his desk.