Chapter 27

Sorry that this is a little late. I was really tired last night and could only get half of the chapter done.

Bakugou stood near the entrance to the dorms, wearing a grey vest with white roses on the side, messing with the sleeves of his red shirt before tugging on his dark grey tie. He felt like like he should have worn something different, something new, but this was the only one that he had in the dorms. It was fixed after the attack on the Island, but he hadn't worn it since the attacks, and he accidentally brought it over when packing.

He looked at the common room, still tugging at his tie, his eyes widening a little as he froze. You had walked into the room, wearing a pair of bright blue jeans that hugged your waist and a (f/c) dress shirt that went past your thighs, wearing a lighter (f/c) jacket over it. A pair of black, flat shoes covered your feet, and you had your (h/c) hair done by Momo so that it swept over a side of your face and was in calmed and controlled waves.

You wore just a small amount of make-up, not really liking how it was supposed to cover your face, so you only really wore natural looking foundation and a natural lipstick. Bakugou was just staring at you as you waited for him to say something, wondering if it was too much or too little compared to what he was wearing.

"You look nice." He finally said, looking away, blush coating his cheeks steadily. "Now let's go before those shit-faces come down to bother us."

You nod, glad that he liked your outfit, having to go through several of the girl's closet to put it together. Walking out the door, turning your head to see Mina snapping pictures as you left, a wide grin on her face before the door closed. Walking away from the school, you began to walk into town, your eyes scanning the buildings that you had passed. They turned from houses on a normal street, to tall buildings that went so high up, that you had to step back to see them.

"So, where are we going?" You ask, looking up at Bakugou to see that he was a little tense.

"To some restaurant that I found that I couldn't be bothered remembering the name of." He shrugged, looking into a store that you were passing.

"Then... how do you know where it is?" You question, smiling when you saw that he had tense a little.

"I can remember the direction but I don't have to remember some shitty restaurant's name." He growled, turning a corner to a busier street.

The large crowds made you a little uncomfortable, so you got closer to Katsuki, studying the crowds nervously. The blond noticed you distress, grabbing your hand and held it, your eyes going down to see his finger lace in between yours. A soft blush went across your cheeks as you both walked through the streets, Bakugou not saying a word as you look at the crowds of people.

"We're here." He finally said, making you look up to see a small building. "It's not much, but I think you'll like it."

He went up and opened the door, the smell of cooking food hitting you full force as it rushed passed you and outside. Inside were about twenty, two seated tables, and a counter where you could watch them cook the food. You were lead to the back, where only a single table was, a vase with a single rose in the center. Bakugou brought you to the table and pulled out a seat for you, his face a light shade of pink as he looked at you. You sat down, the blond pushing the chair in and went to the other side of the table, sitting down. He began to tap the table gently, fining the wood very interesting.

"I know that it's not much, but-" He was cut off when you placed your hand on his.

"It's amazing, Katsuki." You smile, the blonde blushing a little more to match the one on your face.

A waiter came up to take your orders, and you both agreed on a Shabu Shabu beef hot pot, something that you both could share. While you waited for it to be brought to the table, you and Bakugou began to talk about places he's been. You loved hearing about different places. The waiter soon came back with the raw vegetables, meat, sauces and two bowls of rice and noddles. A pot full of boiling water was also put on the table.

You both ate your food, Bakugou showing you how to eat it and it was amazing. You both began to talk about random things, like battle strategies, asking why he's always mean to his classmates and so on. You laughed a little when he did an impression of Todoroki, a smile on his face as he watched you laugh.

"Your really beautiful." He said, making you stop laughing, a deep blush on your cheeks. "I don't understand why you even like me. I really don't deserve someone like you."

Bakugou has only recently began to tell you what he was feeling, and this caught you off guard. He didn't deserve you? You thought about it and shook your head, wondering why he had put up with for the past few months.

"If anyone doesn't deserve anyone, its me." You mumble, looking down at your hands, tears pricking your eyes. "I'm broken Katsuki. Why did put up with me for so long?"

Bakugou stood up and went around the table, kneeling down in front of you and put a hand on your shoulder. He made you raise your head so that he could look into your (e/c) eyes, smiling softly, his crimson eyes sparking showing care and love.

"You might be broken, but I want to try and help fix you." He smiled, wiping away a small tear that had escaped. "I put up with you because your strong and determined. I would be crazy to let someone as perfect and beautiful as you to get away."

You smile and lean into the hand that was cupping your cheek, Bakugou staring into your eyes before slowly getting closer to you. You leaned toward him as well, tilting your head to one side, getting closer to him, the blonde's eyes almost closed as his crimson gaze focused on you. His warm breath fanned over your face gently as he got even closer, your lips just a millimeter apart, brushing against each other.

"My, what a touching moment."