Chapter 19

Posting this early because I have something to do and have no idea when I can get home to my computer. It's also a pretty busy week for me, so I'm getting this done in my free time.

You walk over to the testing grounds, feeling a lot better after spending a day with Bakugou and just letting out your emotions. Said blond was walking next to you, glancing at you frequently, but when you look at him, he's always looking ahead or acting like nothing was going on.

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled, making you turn to see Mina running toward you, Kaminari on his heels, with Sero and Kirishima walking behind them.

You wave at them with a smile, Bakugou growling a little when he saw them, a slight blush now busting his cheeks. They caught up and all six of you walked to the testing ground, Mina, Kaminari and Sero all talking to you about random things. Kirishima pulled Bakugou away a little and whispered something in his ear, making the explosive boy's face get a little red. You look over your shoulder when you noticed they lagged behind, Bakugou shoving the red head away, who was grinning wide.

You shrugged it off and got back to the conversation that some how started to go into how cute kittens and puppies were and which was cuter. The debate was cut short when you turned a corner to find Aizawa standing there, looking tired, like usual, leaning against a wall as he waited, turning his head to you.

"Are you ready?" He asked, your heart pausing as you thought of what would happen if you failed.

You could be thrown out of UA. Or everyone would start avoiding you with how horrible you did. What if Bakugou didn't want anything to do with you after seeing you fail? What if-

"Your going to do fine." Bakugou said, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "There's no way you can do worse than Deku."

You smile at his words, turning toward Aizawa and closed your eyes, mentally preparing, since no one told you what to expect. Taking a deep breath, you open your eyes and nod.

Your quirk apprehension test began.

First was the 50 meter dash, and to get a faster time, you shifted into your wolf and ran as fast as you could. You could hear Mina, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima cheering you on, Bakugou just watching you, seeming to be thinking about something.

"5.02 seconds!" The machine called out clearly, making you hope that it was good enough.

Next was grip strength, which you got 46.0kg, then standing long jump. This one, you did easy, able to clear the sandbox by stretching your body out, since you were technically standing in your wolf form. Repeated sidesteps was hard, doing it as a wolf or human, making wonder how anyone could go any faster. Then the ball throw, which you could only get 60 meters on. Sit-ups, seated toe touch and distance run were up, all going by quickly compared to the others.

"You did well." Aizawa congratulated, comparing your scores to the 1-A's first quirk test. "You got ahead of quite a few people when they did this."

You dare to look at the board to see that, compared to everyone else, you got in front of Mina, putting you in the ninth ranking. You practically jumped for joy at the sight, but your smile fell a little when you Aizawa look at you sternly.

"This is before they all improved their quirks and skills. You still need to catch up." He stated, looking at you with a serious expression. "Your going to have to train hard in order to catch up to their level and experience. If I see fit, I can assign you to a class where you train to catch up. I also have to see if there's a chance to get your hero license. You probably have to wait until next year though to get it."

Your smile fell, wondering how far behind everyone you were. Aizawa then gave a rare, warm smile, that put you at ease before it disappeared.

"Congratulations. You are now an official UA student." He said in a warm voice, even though his face looked bored.

"Yeah (Y/n)!" A voice called from behind you, your head turning to see the Baku-squad behind you.

They ran up and gave you a warm group hug, Bakugou standing a few feet away, smiling as he watched you laugh. The sound of your laughter and the bright smile you had made his heart flutter, the sweat still fresh on your brow making your skin shin in the midday sun. Your (e/c) eyes turned to him, so full of happiness, that it was hard to believe that you were ever afraid.

To him, it was beautiful. Watching you laugh and smile, your (h/c) hair dancing in the light breeze. The group let go of you and you smiled, pure and genuine, before going to Bakugou and hugged his waist. It surprised him, red dusting his cheeks as his arms instinctively wrapped around your body, an arm around your waist and another around your back.

"None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you." You thank, hugging him tighter, like he was going to disappear. "Thank you so much, Bakugou."

"Katsuki." He mumbled, checking the others to see they were chatting and planning something.

"Hm?" Confused, you look up to see his face.

Pink was lightly on his cheeks, his blond, spiky hair moving slightly in the wind. His crimson eyes that usually held anger, were warm and inviting. He pulled you a little closer, the pink on his cheeks getting a little darker as he smiled softly at you.

"I want you to call me Katsuki." He explained, his deep voice making your heart speed up a little with how close it was.

He began to lean down, his eyes half lidded, his arms holding you in a tight embrace. You began to make yourself come closer to him, not really knowing why you were or what was happening, only concentrated on his eyes. He was so close, you could feel his warm breathes on your lips, making shivers go up your spine.

The gap between you two got smaller.

You two got closer....

And closer.....

And closer.....

Until your lips brushed slightly, your heart speeding up and your breath catching.

"Hey Bakugou!" Kaminari yelled, breaking the moment and making the blond growl in annoyance and pull away, letting you go.

"Are you ready to die, dunce face?" He warned, before chasing the poor sparky boy, explosions in his hands.

Your face was red as you felt your lips where yours brushed against his.

Not going to be that easy.😜 Maybe next time.