Chapter 25

I really can't believe how many people like my story. And, since so many of you liked the Halloween special, I made a BNHA monster one-shot book called Monsters in the Night. Please check it out.

There's now a part 3 of the Halloween Special in the one-shot book if any of you want to check it out.

To the story!

You wake up to shouting in the hallway, your head rising from Bakugou's pillow to see that the door was slightly open, your blanket over your shoulders. Light was streaming in from the window and illuminated the room in a soft light. The yelling from the hall sounded like Bakugou trying to shush someone, only yelling at them instead.

"Keep quite, you hag!" He growled, a grunt making you stand and go to the door.

"Don't yell at me Katsuki!" A female voice snapped, peeking your curiosity. "I come down here to visit you, but you instantly start yelling, you ungrateful brat!"

"Why don't we all just try to calm down?" A calmer, male voice suggested.

"Stay out of it!" Bakugou and the female yelled at the same time.

"Don't you talk to your father that way!" The female growled, your hand starting to gently open the door.

Everything went quiet, and you didn't like that, so you shifted into your wolf form before stepping into the hall. There you saw a woman that looked almost exactly like Bakugou, her crimson eyes looking down at you with confusion. A man stood next her, with brown hair and brown eyes behind a pair of glasses. Bakugou stood in front of them, looking at you, his body relaxing a little as you watch from the doorway. Tilting your head, it seemed to snap the woman out of her confusion and she whacked Bakugou behind the head.

"When the hell did you get a dog?!" She yelled, Bakugou growling and turning toward the woman.

"She's not a dog!" He yelled, sparks now in his hands.

"Don't use your quirk!" The woman demanded, the sparks dying in the blonde's hands. "And what the hell do you mean she's not a dog?"

Bakugou tensed at this, his head turning toward you as you watch, your ear flicking as you waited. He sighed heavily before looking at the ground, forcing his body to relax a little.

"It's her quirk." He mumbled, both of the adults now confused. "She can shift into a wolf."

"What the hell are you-" The woman began before her eyes flicked to you.

You had shifted and her eyes were wide, her body tensing a little, the brunette staring at you in shock and confusion. Waving nervously, you shift awkwardly under their gaze, studying the pattern in the carpet.

"Damn it Katsuki!" The woman suddenly yelled, making you look up in time to see her hit the back of his head. "Why the hell do you a girl in your room? What have you been doing, brat?"

"I didn't do any-"

"I-It's my fault!" You call out, getting her attention on you, her gaze softening a little as you return yours to the floor, your face a little hot. "I-I had a nightmare last night. Katsuki usually helps with them, so I came here."

"Is that so?" The blonde woman asked, eyeing Bakugou a little.

"Yes." You answer, starting to get a little more confident. "Ever since I've been here, he's been helping me with them. His company is comforting to me, and I feel safe around him."

Bakugou's cheeks dusted pink while the blonde looked at him skeptically before looking back at you. Her hard, angry eyes softened and her scowl, that was almost identical to Bakugou's, turned into a warm, soft smile.

"Well I'm glad that this brat makes you feel like that." She studied you a little more, taking in every detail. "I don't think I've introduced myself. My name is Bakugou Mitsuki. And this is Maseru."

"(Y/n)." You answer, stretching a little before walking to the elevator, going pass them. "I'm just going to get some breakfast. See ya Katsuki."

You got into the elevator and shut the door, shifting and listened to the conversation that would surely follow after. You were right, cause as soon as you shifted, you heard Mitsuki basically squealing.

"When were you going to tell me that you were dating?" She asked accusingly, your ear twitching a little.

"I-I'm not dating!" He yelled, sounding frantic and it made you smile.

"Then what the hell was that?" Mitsuki questioned. "She was in your room. She goes to you to feel safe. You help her with nightmares. It sounds like you two might be past the friend zone."

The elevator began to move down, making you groan a little, wanting to hear more of the conversation. You shifted into your human form and rode the elevator down, stopping at the third floor where Koda and Ojiro were waiting. They both were surprised when they saw you.

"Going down?" You ask cheekily, both of them getting in.

"What are you doing in the boys dorms? Don't you have your own now?" Ojiro asked, Koda nodding his head, wanting that explained as well.

"Had a bad dream." She smiled slightly, pressing the button for the ground floor. "Do you want to train with me later? I missed a lot of hero training and I want to make up for it."

The rest of the ride on the elevator was you talking to Ojiro and Koda, mostly Ojiro, about your fighting techniques. You were still talking as you went from the elevator to the kitchen, glad it was a weekend, tired of just studying all day. A few minutes later, you were sitting at a table alone while eating your breakfast, most of the others sleeping in or doing their own thing at the moment.

The elevator opened and you turned your head to see the Bakugou's come out, Mitsuki smiling wide when she saw you. Maseru was also smiling, Katsuki seeming to be grumpier and more annoyed than usual, your head tilting as you watched him. Was talking about you and him dating so bad?

Worry and doubt filled your mind, but you shoved those thoughts away and focused on eating and thinking about ways to take down Ojiro and Koda later. Katsuki trudged into the open kitchen area and made himself breakfast, his parents talking to Mr. Aizawa. Finishing your food quickly, you went into the kitchen, glancing at the blonde with a faint smile.

"Is it really that bad if we started dating?" You ask, Katsuki tensing, his back to you so you couldn't see his reaction. "I was just wondering. I heard your mom talking about."

He remained silent, your heart dropping a little as you smile sadly, knowing that him actually liking you was a little far fetched. Going to the sink, you washed your dishes, not wanting to mess with the dishwasher, hoping the sound of the water would drown out your heartbroken sigh. Arms suddenly wrapped around your waist, your heart skipping a beat in your chest as you stand straight.

"We can start and see where that shit takes us." He mumbled, resting his chin on your shoulder, your face now very hot. "If you want to."