Chapter 1 the first kiss

In the land of equestria there lie a little town called pony ville were friendship is magic but is it really that magical? pony ville has a dark side of it there lives a murder the murder was a mystery who is this cerial killer why...." ME .. OF COURSE IM FLUTTERSHY!" ponies think im so innocent well they will never point a hoof at me for those murders in ponie ville im too innocent according them. but im not really that innocent let me tell you about how i became murdershy.

DAY1 dear diary today ive met a really nice stallion his big and strong and hes one of my best friends big brother thats right big mac applejacks big brother oh my celestia hes so hot wow ive never seen such a hansome stallion like him. any way lol me and applejack were help out in the big barn in sweet apple acers. i was helping apple jack to get lanona down from the lot up stairs in the barn i climb on the ladder and my hoof slip i fell backwards but big mac catch me! That's when i fell for him he was so hansom when i was in his arms my heart raced in my chest. He puts me down on the ground softly "good job big brother nice catch" applejack said to big mac "Eyup" big mac said i look at him in the eye and said "Um..... thanks big mac" my face was so warm and red my heart couldn't stop beating in my chest it felt like my heart was going to shoot right out of my chest I've never felt like that before. I continue to help out applejack with the barn until it got to sundown "well i better go home applejack see ya" i said while waving my hoof good bye to her."see ya fluttershy" applejack said . I walked home in the dark at night. Arived at my cottage and walked up to my door. I opened the door. I walk across the living room went up the stairs into my bedroom and fell asleep in my bed.

DAY2: dear dairy i went to pony Ville to do some shopping. I was walking in town when i saw big mac helping applejack with the apple stand. I walk up to the stand to say hello and buy some apples "hey applejack" i said in a happy tone. "Howdy fluttershy want some apples?" Apple jack asked me "sure i would like some " i replyed while giving her 4bits "big mac give fluttershy 4 apples" "eeyup" big mac grabs 4 apples and put them on the counter of the stand. I left my hoof up and try to grab them but i knock them over on accident. "Oh I'm sorry big mac" i said to him with a shy voice. " Its all right fluttershy" big mac said to me in a kind voice. I blush and leaned my neck down to pick up the apples on the ground with my mouth. As i get close to the apple i feel some thing touching me on my head. I look up my face turned red and my heart starts beating super fast. I was so shocked big mac and i accidently kissed