Chapter 8 twilight investigates

Twilight dreams about her friends turning into serial killers. Twilight was the only sane one in the dream. Rarity tortured herself and her sister sweetie bell. Rainbow dash became a mad scientist and turn pony blood into rainbows. Pinkie pie made cupcakes out of ponies. Then fluttershy murdered her animals and turn their hearts to stone. In that dream only applejack amd twilight were sane. Twilight wakes up all startled from the nightmare she had that night. "Ahhhh!" Spike wakes up immediately when he herd twilight screaming. "What is twilight!" He said in scared and shock tone. "I had the worse nightmare ever!" Twilight said to spike in a startled tone. "What happen in your nightmare?" Spike asked. "It was a...b...out my friends turning into serial killers" twilight replied her eyes were tearful she puts her hooves on her face and started to cry. Spike jumps up on twilights bed crawls up to her and hugs her. Twilight puts her front legs round spike so she can hug him back " oh spike *sniff* what would i do without you *sniffles* your the best baby dragon in equestria". Spike looks up at twilight and smiles. After a few minutes later twilight and spike went back to sleep.