Chapter 13 the bloodbath

Murdershy pov

Me and pinkamena are going to do something very fun today we are going to fill my bathtub up with blood from our victims. Once we fill up the bathtub with blood we are going to bathe in it and play around in it. She also convenience me to cut my hair short. Pinkamena thinks it looks adorable on me but i don't want to look adorable i wanna look evil like a murderer. I wonder if big mac will like it but he likes someone else but she's no longer with us anymore! *evily laughs* oh her blood and her insides were glorious when i cut them out. That's when i felt the pleasure of killing ponies i couldn't help myself i just wanted more and more and more! But before that happen when trixie kissed big mac i wanted to hurt myself. The first few strikes on my front legs hurt but when i kept going and going i started to enjoy the physical pain not in a sexual way just in a relieving feeling. I have so many scars on my front legs but who cares they are just marks nothing personal *giggles* well better get the bathtub ready for blood *giggles*.

Murdershy walks over to the bathroom were pinkamena was pouring a bucket of pony blood in the bathtub. "Hmmm we need more blood murdershy" pinkamena puts the bloody bucket down on the floor. "We need two more ponies in order to fill the bathtub up." Me and pinkamena grind at each other thinking the same idea how to drain our victims blood. Me and pinkamena finally got our two victims here in my chamber pinkamena has already drug them and restrain them. One of them is a Pegasus i can't wait to use my chainsaw on her cutting of the wings blood splattering everywhere on me.when our victims finally wake up we began the torture immediately. Pinkamena began cutting off the earth ponies cutie marks and slowly cut her stomach open. I began torturing the Pegasus pony. With a wack of my chainsaw blood spashs everywere. "Nice one murdershy" "thanks" i continue cutting off her wings. Wow she's such a screamer and she bleed a lot too. I put a bucket under her severed wings.blood dripping from severed wings into a bloody bucket. "Hehehe we got enough blood pinkamena" " good ill dump it in the bathtub why don't you have some fun while I'm preparing the bath" *giggles evily* "ok!" When pinkamena went upstairs leaving her victim walloing in severe pain from her burning flanks and  her cut up stomach. I continue torturing my victim just for the fun of it. My victim was quite the winer but she didn't last long enough i guess i got carried away *giggles* pinkamena returns and continues torturing her victim. I cut open my victims chest and harvest her heart just to add to my collection hehehe..... I put her heart in a bloody bag and carried it up stairs into the collection room.

~Pinkamenas pov~

I guess murdershy got carried away torturing her victim i guess ill harvest the organs after I'm done torturing my victim. I continue my gruesome torture sadly she didn't last long. But on the bright side she slowly bleed to death.