Chapter 4 Trixies torture and death

I arrived at my shed (cottage) i open the door and walk inside. I go down in my chamber underneath my shed, I turn on the light, the light flickered on. All i see in the chamber were torture tools all over the room. How did i get them well that's a secret haha. I get my chamber ready for trixies torture time. A few hours later i hear a knock on my door upstairs were my collection of animal corpses. I head upstairs, walk over at the door and open it." The great and powerful trixie has arrived". I look at her with a confused look on my face " oh welcome trixie" she looks at me and said i can't wait to have tea uh with you hehehe". I grew suspicious of her but that didn't matter she isn't going to live longer when I'm done with her. "Come in" i let her inside of my dark shed. Trixie walks into my dark shed. The Windows were sealed with wooden boards and duck tape. I close the door behind us and grab a rag and a coloriform bottle. Then i put the coloriform on the rag and then i jump on trixie then put the rag on her mussel. Trixie gets light headed, dizzy and passes out on the floor. I grab her front legs and started dragging her out from the room we were in and went down to the torture room. I lay trixie on the metal table and strap her to the restraints on the table. Then i push a button on the table so the table wouldn't be in laying position. The table moved up slowly and started to be in a standing

Position. Trixies body was hang from the restraints on her legs and her neck. Trixie regains conciseness, she opens her eyes and sees fluttershy (me) wildly grinning at her. *gasps* " What's going on why am i in restraints HELP!!!" Trixie screams helplessly *giggles* "your not going anywere" i grin at her and started walking around her. " Why?!?! Why would you do this to me fluttershy!". *Creeply laughs at her* " why? I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU WHY!" I flew into rage and started banging  on the table."YOU STOLE MY SATALLION YOU LITTLE SLUT THAT'S WHY!!!!" Trixie eyes widen while fluttershy (me) was screaming at her. I turn around and walk over to a moveable table that have surgical tools on it. I move it over next to trixie. Trixie grows with fear that fluttershy will do something terrible to her. "Please don't do this PLEASE!!!!!" Trixie pleaded to fluttershy(me). "Hahaha really you really think pleading is going to save you well GUESS WHAT YOUR GOING TO DIE HERE YOU SLUT!!!!" I slap trixie repetitively in the face. Trixies face was bleeding and brutally bruised. *Cries* "STOP PLEASE STOP!"." Hehehe why this is so much fun for me don't be a party pooper". I grab a big metal bar and started brutally beating her abdomen and her crotch. *Painfully screams* "AHHHHH STOP STOP STOP AHHHH" trixies body starts shaking really bad. "You're such a wimp hmmmm maybe i should cut you open and rip your heart out and make it a statue!" I grin at her terrified face. "NO DON'T DO THAT!" Trixie pleaded while her abdomen and her crotch were bruised. I laugh at her and then grind at her " its settled then I'm going to trun your heart into a statue then". I push the button on the table and put it into laying position. The table moves backwards and puts trixie in a laying position. Trixie looks up, above her was a huge saw connected to the sealing. "Ready to be cut Open trixie?". Trixie frozed when she sees the saw above her. I walk over to the corner of the room were a lever stands out. I push the lever down the saw activated and started tearing trixies torso open. Blood was splatered all over the chamber including fluttershy (me). Trixie bloodcurrling screams on the top of her lungs while that was happening i was evily laughing at her. I pull the lever up deactivateing the saw. The saw stop and went back to its position. I walk over to moveable table that is standing next to trixie and has my surgical tools on it. I put my hooves on the huge cut on trixies torso and spread it open so i can see her guts. "Time for torture!" I said while spreading the wound open. Trixie screams bloodly murder while fluttershy opens her huge cut on her torso. "Hmmmm ill start cutting your intestines out " i grab a scalpel from the tray on the table and started slicing threw the connection to the stomach and the small intestines. Blood and fluid gush out from the intestinesn. Trixie screams louder and louder while fluttershy pulls out her large intestinesn. "Now the small intestinesn" *smiles evily* "NOMORE!". I put the large intestinesn in a bloody bucket and continues the torturing. I slice the small intestines  connection to the colon. I yank the small intestine out of trixies body. Blood gushes out of trixies mouth she can hardly breathe with all the blood coming from the stomach. 20 minutes later i finally got to the point were it's just the lungs and her heart. I grab my cleaver and started strikeing at the rib cage. Trixie screams and screams everytime fluttershy strikes at her rib cage. The rib cage breaks when fluttershy strike hard on it. " now for the lungs" i put down my cleaver and grab my scalple. I started to slice the tubes that were connected to the lungs. Blood gushes out threw the tubes and flooded round trixies heart. Trixie starts to suffercate and starts to choke and tries to scream. "Now the heart my favorite part" i grab a hold of her heart and yanked it out. Trixie loses conciseness and passes away. "Now to make the heart a sculpture" *giggles*. I put the heart in a bloodly bag and started walking upstairs. I went in the art room were i keep my collections at.