Prolouge

'Where am I ?'
The teenage girl walked around the dark forest surrounded by trees and brambles that poked the girl causing minor scratches.
'You're almost there Aria , just a little more.' A voice whispered over her ear.
Aria arched an eyebrow and kept walking down the path until she saw a woman standing there in the clearing .
The woman had glowing silver hair, and it flowed in the air, but there was no wind, and since it was night the moon shined over her. Her bright  blue eyes sparkled and her dress was what fascinated Jasmine most of all. The woman's dress looked like she held the whole galaxy of stars on her dress. Her pale skin glowed over the moonlight .
Aria just stood there in awe, until the woman raised her hand.

"Hello Aria , it's been a while." Her voice was so soft.

"Why am I here? And who are you?" Aria demanded.

"Don't you worry Aria , this is just a dream. You're here because I'm here to warn you."
The woman frowned, her eyes filled with concern.

"About what?"

The woman closed her eyes and sighed
"Danger is coming , it is up to you and your friends."

"How are we going to stop them ? I'm just a normal human being." Jasmine shook her head

"Well , what else? You and the other are elemental masters, just like the ninja.they are good looking aren't they?" The woman chuckled .

Aria rolled her eyes . She admitted that they were cute . Especially that ninja with the ..... Aria shook her head to forget those thoughts .

"Ok ok . I have a hard time processing this, I know I have elemental powers, but I thought it was mind playing tricks on me."

The woman's eyes widened
"Sorry to cut this short dear but he's here . I have to go. There will be someone to help you and your friends to harness your powers. "

"Who's here? Wha?!...." Before Aria could reply, everything went dark and opened her eyes, and saw that she was on her bed. She put her hand on her forehead.

"That was a weird dream...but what the woman said is true?"