Chapter 4

"Jeez, I'm so tired." Kai laid down on the gym floor, while Cole had just finished his workout, with the help of Evelyn and went to the bathroom right after.

Aria finished her workout routine as well and went to sit down with her bottled water and saw Kai laying on the floor. She went to get a new bottle of water and walked over to Kai and offered him the bottle, which he accepted.

"You should get up,lying down all of a sudden after a long workout is not good for your body." said Aria

Kai just got up without complaining and drank his water and they both stood there awkwardly until Kai broke the silence.

"So how's it like working at a bakery?"

"It's been going great, I love baking and I also get payed enough to pay for my college tuition, I'm studying to be a cook or baker."

"That sounds cool, I have someone that can help you with that ." said Kai

"Really?" Aria's eyes beamed

"Yeah, my friend Zane is so good at making any dish he could probably teach you a thing or two."

"Are you serious?" Asked Aria

"I'm dead serious. We can exchange numbers and I'll let you know when he can come help."

They exchanged numbers and continued talking until Cole came out of nowhere and whispered something in Kai's ear.

"I'm sorry Aria but we have to go."

"It's okay, it was great knowing you Kai." Aria smiled

"Same here." Kai smiles back and waved goodbye and left the gym. Aria sighed and went to go find Evelyn.

The rain had stopped so Kai and Cole had no problem walking back to the monastery.

Once they arrived Lloyd had called a meeting about a mysterious foe in Ninjago who steals money from stores and banks and leaves mysterious notes that they want an elemental master to give themselves up to them but not any ordinary elemental master. As described this elemental has the power to control the sun and moon and has power equal to the first spinjitzu master. Nobody has heard of anybody like that.

"Pfft, whoever that is, obviously has their mind full of baloney." Jay scoffed

"Maybe master Wu knows ." Lloyd suggested

"He went away on a business trip." Nya reminded him

"Oh, well, we'll just wait until they make a move, to catch them and see what they're talking about." Lloyd shrugged

All of a sudden an alarm went off.

"What's going on?" Asked Lloyd

Zane closed his eyes as a report from the police station appeared in his head. (Cuz he's a robot,duh)

"There's been a break from you know who."

"Where?"

"The bakery."

"Which one?" Asked Kai

"There's only one bakery in Ninjago city, Kai."

Kai panicked