Morning trouble

Aria got up from her bed and went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it, even though nobody else was in her house. She turned the shower on and felt the water with her hand, to check if it was warm. Once it was warm enough for her liking, she took off her clothes and got in the shower. She started rinsing her hair and massaged her head with the shampoo she already applied on her hair, her head slightly aching , as Aria started rubbing her forehead, letting the water trickle all over the rest of her body. This dream was something she couldn't forget.

Who was that woman?

Who was she talking about?

All these kept racing through her mind, until she heard a ringing sound. Aria slightly opened the curtains, wiping the water droplets from her face to see that her phone was right beside the sink and she squinted her eyes to see on the screen of her phone that it was a phone call from her friend, Evelyn.

Aria quickly washed her body and turned off the shower and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body and grabbed her other towel for her hair and called Evelyn back since she didn't have time to answer earlier.

"Hello, Evelyn are you there?"

"Yes I'm here, why didn't you answer me?" Replied an irritated voice .

"I was taking a shower."

"Oh ,well do you have any plans for today, if not you can stop by the gym and help me give a class."

"I have to work at the bakery , but I'm only working there part-time . What time are you starting the classes?" She asked

"Hmmmm.... Well my scheduled says here that it start at 3:00 to 4:00. You free that time ?" Evelyn answered.

"Ok, now it's 8:00 am , and I my shift starts at 8:30 to 1:00, I have time to get there and help. I know the gym is pretty full these days, you could use the extra help."

Aria heard Evelyn breath a sigh of relief on the other line
"Thank goodness . I owe you one. So, I'll see you at 3:00?"

"Of course, see you soon."

They both said goodbye and hung up and Aria went to her room and first dried her body and put on her interior clothes then grabbed a pair of high rise black skinny jeans and put them on and grabbed a teal shirt that she loved and put it on. She checked her phone, 8:15?!

'I have 15 minutes before I'm late!'

Aria quickly brushed her teeth and once she was done she plugged in her hair dryer and turned it on and dried her hair .  She grabbed her scruchie used it to do her hair into a ponytail.

She grabbed her phone and her purse that contained her lipgloss and wallet. And grabbed her coat since it was freezing outside . She went and got on her car and grabbed the keys from her coat pocket and turned on the car and drove off. 

In a split second, rain started falling from the sky.

"Oh great and I forgot my umbrella." Aria grumbled.

     *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Once she parked behind the bakery Aria grabbed her purse and buttoned up her coat and turned off her car , missing the warm heat . Aria opened the car door, got out and closed it and ran as fast as she could, the pouring rain messing up her ponytail. Her face went numb and her teeth clattered. She ran around the corner and opened the door to the bakery .

Aria quickly took off her coat that was soaking wet and hung it on a hook on the wall.

"Goodness, Aria look at you . You're going to get a fever ."
Aria turned to see the owner of the bakery, Mrs. Davis. She rubbed her warm hands on Jasmine's freezing cold arms.

"Come Aria, go make yourself  a warm drink of you choice. Then you can start your shift."

"Thanks ,Mrs.Davis ."

As the slowly went by just when her shift was about to be over, two teenage guys ,who looked slightly older than her came in . One had Raven black hair and dark brown eyes and wore a black hoodie and denim jeans and black vans , while the had chocolate brown spiky hair and had amber eyes with the same clothes like the other guy but his hoodie and vans were red.

Aria greeted them as she did with every customer.

"May I take your order ?"

The ravenette answered ," I'll have a slice of chocolate cake and a hot chocolate , please ," then he pointed at the spiky haired boy ," He'll have a red velvet and a hot chocolate ."

The spiky haired boy nodded and stared at Jasmine and smirked . Aria just removed an annoying piece of hair from her hair and tried not to make eye contact and keep her cool.

A few taps from the cash register later
"Okay that'll be 9.06. May I have a name for the order?" She asked

"Oh you can put Cole and...." The raventte waited for the spiky haired boy to reply but he kept staring at Aria who avoided eye contact, the raventte noticed this and tapped him on the shoulder , the other guy returned to earth .

"Oh and Kai, Kai smith." He said, blushing .