Falling for a stranger

" So Cole and Kai Smith or just Cole and Kai?" Jasmine asked, very confused.

Cole glared at Kai and then replies, " Just Cole and Kai. I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse him." he put his hand in his pocket and took out the money to pay.

Aria just gave him a warm smile, " It's okay, I'll have your order ready in a few minutes." she placed the money in the cash register and closed, and went to the kitchen to see Cheryl, another employee in the bakery.

"Hey Cheryl, I'm going to need two hot-chocolates, one slice of chocolate cake and one slice of red velvet."

Cheryl nodded, " You got it." she saluted like a soldier and to make the hot chocolates and went to get the two slices of cake, it only took 10 seconds, Cheryl kind of served peoples' food in a matter of a few seconds.

Cheryl carefully handed the hot-chocolates to Aria, and she quickly and carefully served the two men at their table.

"I'll be right back with your cake, gentlemen." she went to Cheryl, who was already waiting with the two pieces of cake on fancy paper plates. Jasmine thanked her and grabbed the cakes and served the two guys their cakes.

She smiled and removed an annoying piece of her hair from her face.

"Hope you guys enjoy." she smiled

Kai blushed and kept staring at Jasmine dreamily as she walked back to the cash register. Cole just narrowed his eyes at Kai and shook to make him stop.

"Are you serious, man? You did not just do that."

"What did I do?!"

"First you almost mess up our name for the order, even though that's no big deal but you make that nice worker over there uncomfortable with your staring."

Kai facepalmed and his face turned bright red, Cole snickered

"Not the first time you fell for a stranger."

Kai rolled his eyes," Whatever, where are we going after this ?"

"After we finish we have to go to the gym. My favorite place, of course, so we can be well fit for the Ninjago ball. Surprisingly, the mayor of Nom if you remember him, he became the Mayor of Ninjago city."

"What about Lloyd, Jay, Zane, and Nya?" Kai sipped some of his hot chocolate

"They are way ahead of us, so we have to catch up. The ball is in a week so, we have to finish as fast as possible, the reason we're here is that I need something delicious before we go on a strict diet."

The two finished their warm so-called 'breakfast' and got ready to leave, but there was one problem. It was raining and the gym is miles away and they didn't have any transportation.

"It's raining a lot, huh?"  Cole and Kai turned around to see Aria with a coat on.

"Yeah, we need a ride since we didn't bring a car or anything," Cole explained, scratching the back of his head. Aria giggled

"Where do you need to go, I can take you there if you want ." Aria offered

"Are you sure? we don't want to interfere with your plans," said Kai, Aria just smiled warmly.

"I don't mind. Just tell me where you need to go ."

"The gym." Cole and Kai said in unison

"oh, I'm heading there right now to help give a class."

"Really?" Cole raised his eyebrows in surprise

"Yeah, you want a ride, then?"

"Sure."

30 Minutes later the three were in the car. Aria was driving while Cole was in the passenger seat and Kai was in the back.

"We're here," said Aria as parked and turned her car off. The three quickly got out of the car and ran to the gym entrance and entered all wet.  Aria jumped and waved at someone in the distance who was walking towards her. It was a teenage girl, about Aria's age with brown hair in a ponytail with hazel eyes. She was wearing black gym shorts and a purple tank top, exposing a part of her waist. It was Evelyn.

"Aria, hi! Who are these two?" Evelyn looked at Kai and Cole

"Oh, they told me that they wanted to work out to get  fit for some special event, the Ninjago ball to be exact" Aria explained

"Wow, you're going?! Me too, I'm taking Aria, and 2 other people."

The two were surprised, even Cole who blushed.