Procession

Hello I'm Danny,
It was 6:00pm, August 7 2019. Me and my brother were ready. We had recently gotten free tickets (thanks Dad), to the Queen plus Adam Lambert Concert, Live At Madison Square Garden At 8:00. We ran through the rain under our umbrellas, we headed to the train station, and got on board. After 20 minutes we arrived, where in Manhattan. First things first we gotta go eat, we went over to the restaurant that my Dad works in and both got free meals. We both ordered only cheeseburgers and fries as we were in a hurry. We quickly gulped up the meal and headed our way to Madison Square Garden (7:45). We rushed through security, gave them our stuff, got our stuff back, headed up the elevator to the 10th floor. We sat there, and waited. It was 8:00pm, the lights were turned off. Leaving the stage with a Queen logo on it. We wait in anticipation, then we hear, (DRUMSTICKS x5) Us and the crowd cheered. Yes! It was beginning! We hear Mr. Mercury's voice say these next few words, "One, Two, Three, Four". Boom, lights flash through the dark. The instrumental version of Innuendo had filled Madison Square Garden. The Queen Logo started to lift from the ground. The crowd is going crazy. The Show Is About To Begin.