Don't Stop Me Now

Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun. Adam appears on a piano. Sitting down moving is legs back in forth, he opens a paper fan and starts fanning himself. "She keeps her Moët et Chandon in her pretty cabinet. "Let them eat cake", she says just like Marie Antoinette " By this point me and my brother, along side to thousands of people here at Madison Square Garden are singing along to Killer Queen. At moments Adam will be fanning his penis, because why not? Brian May proceeds to play the so very famous guitar solo. They then concluded Killer Queen. Adam then gave one of his many speeches talking about how Freddie is irreplaceable, and how he is with us tonight. He cheered on, "Let's celebrate Queen together, And please sing along" The room went quite, as the next song begins. "Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time" Without missing a beat, we don't cheer, we sing along. He goes on, "I'm floating around in ecstasy" He holds the note for 8 seconds. We cheer! "I'm a Queen" Whooo! "So, Don't Stop Me Now" "Don't Stop Me Now, Cause I'm having a Good Time" We sing along to the song and have just a blast! "I don't want to stop at all...." He leaves us to go ahead and sing the ending. "Nada-nada nada, lada lada, Lada lada ladah,...." and Boom! There's that song. Then they start playing a song unfamiliar to my brother, but I recognized. They then proceeded to play In The Lap Of The Gods Revisited. Nothing to special, very good though! But then they went straight into one of me and my brothers favorite. It is time for Somebody To Love!