Chapter Six

Yohani stumbled out of her bedroom. Tiredness still clouding her vision, but she wanted to get in Gregs bed. Opening the door, her breath caught in her throat at the sight. Kitten was finally out of her room. She was finally out of her room.

Yohani let out an excited giggle as she quietly closed the door. Her best friend was back. Her best friend was safe. Yohani swirled around as she made her way to the bathroom. Wanting to clean herself before having a new greeting with Kitten.

Yes. This will most definitely be a new beginning for all of them. It was time for them to spill secrets and grab what they wanted from the world. Especially since there was no telling when one of them may slip away temporarily; possibly permanently.

Kitten jolts up in fear as her eyes darted around the room. The faint feelings of his hand still around her neck and the pain on her face. Kitten holds her breath as she closes her eyes and try to picture things that make her happy.

Ponies. Ice cream. Kittens. Yohani. Kitten heart skips as she pictures Yohani here in the bed with her, just holding her close to her body. Protecting her from anything that may bring them harm.

Kitten opens her eyes and glance down to a sleeping Greg. She smiles softly before placing a kiss on his cheek and climbing out of the bed. Kitten made her way downstairs to the kitchen in hopes that Yohani would be down there as usual. Making breakfast for them all.

The sweet, buttery aroma of crepes enters Kitten nostrils causing her to skip her way down the stairs. When she saw the beautiful body of Yohani standing there over the crepe maker just humming, Kitten body filled up with warmth.

Taking slow steps, Kitten stood behind Yohani and wrapped her arms around her waist while placing her face in the crook of her neck.

"Good morning," Kitten mumbles.

Yohani was so overcome with emotion she didn't know what to do next. So, she followed her heart. Throwing Kitten's arms off her waist, Yohani turned around and grabbed Kitten's face and placed her lips onto hers.

Kitten body began to hum as Yohani pulled her close. Their lips moving in sync as Yohani deepened the kiss. She tasted so splendid and yummy to Kitten. Like a citrus orange.

Yohani pulled away so the two of them could catch their breath. The air from their mouths fanning over each other's faces. Yohani smiles looking at Kitten's dazed face.

"Good morning." She grins taking in Kitten's bottom lip as Kitten let out a soft moan.

Yohani has been wanting to do this for so long. Just have Kitten be her play-thing as well as her forever-thing. To fall more in love with Kitten than she already is.

"What are you two doing?" Greg voice sounds through the kitchen.

Yohani pulls away as Kitten hides herself the best she could. She technically did just help Yohani cheat on Greg, even though that wasn't her intention. It just happened out of nowhere and Kitten couldn't help falling for Yohani's spell. There was something special about how she carried her relationship. Kitten would love to be a part of it. Be a part of them.

Greg pulled Yohani to the side and began his whispers. Kitten strained her ears in hopes to catch some of his words.

"I thought we were going to wait a little longer," he grumbles.

"I'm tired of waiting. We basically lost a month worth of time with her, Greg, I want her," Yohani pouts.

Kitten let's put a whimper over their arguing. They snapped their heads over to her before sighing. Kitten heart thumps at the love that was in their eyes as they gaze upon her.

"It's fine, baby girl, we just have things to talk about," Greg says before trying to pull Yohani out of the kitchen.

Yohani groans as she snatched away from Greg and kept staring at Kitten. She was going to have a relationship with Kitten by the end of the day and no one was going to stop her.

"How did that kiss make you feel Kitten?" Yohani asks her.

Kitten let out a soft whimper, not wanting to fuel their feud, but also wanting to tell the truth. That kiss made her feel wanted and loved. It filled her up with a warmth that hasn't been inside of her since the first day she met Zach.

Peering into their awaiting eyes, Kitten turned to floor before whispering, "good."

"Would you like to do it again?" Yohani asks.

Kitten nods as Greg sighs. Kitten turns to them and see Yohani with her hands on her hips staring at Greg whole he pinched the bridge of his nose. It was in that moment where all of their words started to come together in Kitten's mind.

They were talking about her. They were talking about wanting her. But wanting how? Wanting a relationship? Or wanting to be sexual? Kitten could not take being used for her body once again.

"What do you guys want from me?" Kitten asks in a hushed voice.

"We want a relationship sweetie, we want you to be our—"

"Yohani!"

"What? She's never going to know if we don't say anything," Yohani argues with Greg.

"We need to give her more time," Greg explains.

Kitten pouts. She's just now realizing that they share the same feelings for her as she does them. Well, maybe their feelings were stronger, but Kitten knows her feelings could grow stronger.

"What if I don't need more time?" Kitten asks.

Greg frowns as he takes steps towards Kitten. He didn't want to rush any part of their relationship or any part of Kitten's healing.

"Kitten, understand the responsibility you would be taking on," Greg tries to explain.

"I know, but I want to Greg... I really, really do," Kitten pouts.

Greg gives a cautious look causing Kitten to grab his face and lay a kiss on his lips. She wanted to show him that she was serious about this. That she could give what was needed for this relationship. Even though she knew she was weak and incapable. Kitten wanted to try.

Pulling away, Kitten looks Greg into his eyes and gave him a smile as he stared at her with an intense look of want. Kitten lays her forehead on top of his, knowing this was a for sure way to get what she wanted; them.

"Well... I see nothing wrong in trying," Greg let out a breathy voice.

The girls let out a cheer, rushing to each other for a significant embrace before the smell of smoke overtook the kitchen. They all turn to the crepe maker and Greg groans while Yohani let out an innocent giggle.

"Sorry."