{2} ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

______________________________________ -----------------------------------------------------------

I never understood it. Why do they not know true pain?

One person I know, they know true pain.

"Rod face!"

"Demon eyes!"

"Almighty? Yeah right! Failure!"

"Freak!"

"Honey, stay away from her, shes the daughter of Pein!"

"Villian!" The child "insulted" her.

She placed a hand on her heart, "Ooh, that one hurt me, real bad," she rolled her eye.

The kid opened his mouth to speak, "Can you just shut up? I've been wondering this lately, why does your breath stink so bad? I found the answer," she perked up, pointing a finger at him, "Its because of allllllll the bullshit you speak!" She looked at the boy with a half lidded eye.

"You! You're a bitch!" The kid screamed back.

The girl snorted, "You're one to speak," she walked away flashing the birdie to the kid, ignoring the pitiful insults.

She walked past a dark alleyway, hearing screams of a little girl. It was around sunset, she could protect herself if she needed to.

Now, she'll admit, she was a bitch sometimes- all the time, but she wouldn't turn her back on something like this.

She dashed into the alley, one man was holding down a little girl, one was untying her school tie, trying to lift up her shirt.

"Hey, what are you doing to her?" She made a discusting face, while the other girl screamed for Yoru's help.

One of the men stopped what he was doing, shoving the girl to the other man, while he tied her to a nearby pole. They both circled in on Yoru, she closed her different colored eye. Opening one eye, a purple swirled one, one man hesitated, then took a step forward.

Yoru lifted her arms inhaling deeply, "Almighty, Push," she looked boredly at the men who flew backwards, crashing into a dumpster.

The men fell to the ground unconscious. Yoru walked over to the tied up girl on the ground. Yoru crouched down, untying the knots. The girl looked up, "M-My names Mori, what's y-yours?" Yoru finished untying the knots.

Yoru started walking away, looking behind her shoulder, "Yoru, my name is Yoru," Yoru started walking away, grabbing the men by their collars, dragging them out of the alley.

"Yoru! I'll remember that name! You are my hero!" The girl screamed, fixing herself.

Yoru looked behind her, "I'm no hero," she muttered, continuing walking.

"Its against the law to use your Quirk unless you have a license," a man jumped in front of Yoru, a scarf around his neck and goggles around his eyes.

Yoru raised a eyebrow at him, "So I should've let that girl get raped?" Yoru asked pushing past the man, dropping the man at his feet.

The man sighed, "No-"

"Then what should I have done, Eraserhead?" Yoru turned sharply, meeting eyes with him.

The man sighed, then wrapped the men with his scarf, "I'll take them to the Police, I won't report you this time," Eraserhead jumped off.

Yoru continued walking to her house, a bored look on her face. Yoru passed a fight, glancing at it, then continued on her way.

She walked into her living room, watching her uncle stand sternly in the corner.

Pein stepped forward, "Where were you?"

"Nowhere important," she answered walking upstairs.

"I'll get my clothes on, then we can begin," Yoru shoved on her clothes, walking back downstairs.

Pein stood by the door, "Let's go," they walked out to the forest, and began her training.

Pein crouched low to the ground, Yoru followed.

"Almighty, Push!"

"Almighty, Push!" Yoru was sent flying back, hitting a tree.

Pein looked at her emotionless, "You failed again, you'll never become respected if you can't push me down,"

Yoru glared at Pein, "Whatever," she scoffed, standing up.

"Rods," Pein commanded, Yoru reached down and ripped out one of the rods from her calve.

Pein looked at the rod up and down, "Hook," Yoru molded the rod into a hook, throwing the hook at the tree, making it stay in place. Pein nodded then told her to retrieve the hook and put it back.

"Try your illusions on me," Pein sat on the ground, Yoru following.

Yoru closed her purple swirled eye, leaning a black headband up, opening her Sharingan.

Yoru consintrated, sending Pein into a illusion. Pein stood up, walking calmly in a circle, then kicked a rock.

Pein looked up, locking eyes with Yoru.

"You were able to keep me in longer, but not long enough," Pein started walking back to the apartment.

Later that night, Yoru laid in bed, wonder why. Why did she get sent off to her uncle? It was true, when she was a little kid, she was sent off to go to her uncle Pein. Her real last name was Tatsu. Yoru Tatsu. Her father's name was unknown, forbidden. She never knew her mother either.

Why did she save that girl? With that thought in mind, she drifted off to sleep.