~3~ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

______________________________________ -----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, was the same. She got dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with the words, "Fuck off" in white bold letters on the front, and "Thank You" on the back with a middle finger. Black ankle boots, and a black jacket with a Sharingon eye tied around her waist. A black headband wrapped around her Sharigan eye, and her hair in a high ponytail.

She went to school, ignoring everyone, and flipping off everyone who made eye contact with her.

As she walked home, she passed through an alleyway. She watched as a green haired kid got ingulfed by slime.

The girl looked the slime right in the eye, ignoring the sickening smile it had, "That's some kinky shit right there," the girl said, watching the slime crawl up her feet.

The slime smirked feeling the power radiating off the girl, but stopped confused when he felt a powerful blow to his body.

Slime flung off the green haired boy, the boy went flying off unconscious, the slime looked around confused, then saw All Might standing above him and the girl sitting criss crossed in front of him, a bored aura radiating off her.

"W-What?!" The slime screamed in fear.

"Yo booger man, shut the fuck up will you?" The girl got up ready to walk away.

"HAHA WE SHOULDN'T USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE, BUT I THANK YOU YOUNG...?" All Might grinned, Yoru looked over her shoulder, sighing at the repeat of yesterday.

"Yoru," she answered turning around to walk away, but stopped seeing a book. She flipped through the first couple of pages, then threw it at All Might who screamed then caught it.

Yoru looked at the green haired kid, who looked at her in shock, but a little but of amazement.

"Sign the damn book, the kid wants it," Yoru walked away from All Might.

"W-Whats y-your name...?!" The boy called out to the girl.

Yoru stopped let out a long exaggerated sigh, before turning and looking at him in the eye, "Yoru," she ignored the flinch the kid had.

"I-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya! T-Thank you!" She continued walking, muttering about how stupid the world was.

She continued walking around, stopping in a dark alleyway, because, why not. She walked down the dark alleyway, accedently kicking the bottle of slime back at Bakugou. She squinted.

"Am I on the good stuff, or is that a fucking tall porcupine?" She squinted at the anger filled boy in front of her.

"YOU WANT TO FUCKING DIE!?" Bakugou screeched running twoards her.

"It depends on my mood, actually. Like right now, I wouldn't mind," she dodged a explosion to the head.

"YOU FUCKING BITC-"

"Hey look, it's the booger man from earlier," she pointed behind Bakugou, who turned in confusion. His lackeys running off screaming bloody murder.

"I won't let you fool me again little girl!" The slime charged at her, engulfing her in slime.

The slime turned to a scared Bakugou, "I'll take you just incase shes not good enough!" The slime took Bakugou too.

Bakugou, looked around inside the slime, seeing the girl standing calmly.

Izuku watched terrified as the slime wrecked the city. Fire was surrounding the area, gravel shot up and was sent flying at the civilians.

Izuku watched in terror as the slime slipped off Yoru's headband, showing her red and black eye.

"HAHA THIS ONE HAS REAL POWER, AND YET SHE CAN'T CONTROL IT FULLY!" The slime roared.

Izuku took shaky steps forward, then another, he then began sprinting forward, ignoring the insults the pros threw at him.

He ripped off his backpack, chucking it at the slime monster who roared in pain. Izuku clawed desperately at the slime. Katsuki looked down at Izuku helpless, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE SHITTY DEKU?!" Bakugou roared.

"I-I came b-because-" Yoru turned out their bickering, and focused on gaining back her Quirk.

She closed her eyes, reaching deep inside her. A eye floated closed, chained. Yoru reached down, grabbing the chains and yanking, it took a few times but she finally got the eye free. The eye opened, showing purple swirls, it focused on her, and gave her a sort of nod.

Yoru then focused back into reality, seeing All Might jump towards her. He punched the villan, grabbing all three kids. He sat them down as they were cornered by reporters and pro heroes.

Yoru slipped her headband back over her eye and watched as Izuku was told off by pro heroes. She ignored the pro heroes asking about her Quirk and Bakugo's. She walked over to Izuku.

She raised an eyebrow at the hero who didn't notice her and continued lecturing Izuku.

"You shouldn't jump into things like that you could-" the hero got cut off by Yoru.

"Then what should he have done? Wait for someone to help us? If I'm being completely honest here, he was the most useful out of all of you," Yoru walked away, her hands in her pockets.

Katsuki watched as she walked away, wanting to know more about her, he pushed the pro heroes away. Bakugou stalked up to Izuku, grabbing him by his wrist, and dragging Izuku with him.

"Deku you bastard, tell me who that bitch is," Katsuki looked behind his shoulder to see Izuku.

Izuku looked down, "H-Her name i-is Yoru, s-she d-didn't give a l-last name," Izuku looked up to see Yoru just a couple yards in front of them.

Izuku pointed forward at Yoru, "You c-can probably a-ask her q-questions!" Katsuki grunted, letting go of Izuku, starting to walk off.

Yoru looked behind her to see the boys walk in different directions. She wondered why Katsuki didn't follow her, but didn't question it, it'd be too troublesome.

Yoru arrived at her uncles house, running through the regular routine like yesterday. Only this time, Pein was giving her looks all throughout training.

Yoru turned to her uncle, "Is there something you need?" Pein shook his head, sighing, then looked her in the eyes.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Pein asked, intruged.

Yoru looked at him, "On the winning side,"

Before Pein could pester her more, she left to her room.