The Party

Violet POV
~1 hour later~
"I don't think I can eat anymore cake" Marcus says groaning which makes me and Lucas groan in agreement. "I say we get the strawberry shortcake" Lucas say and I hum. "Yeah that was the best cake" Marcus says and I nod. "We'll take the strawberry shortcake" I say and the lady smiles and nods. "I don't think I can get up curse you and your good cake" Lucas says and the lady laughs. "Thank you dear" the lady says and Lucas nods and smiles. "Let's go guys" I say getting up slowly and they follow. We walk out of the pack house kitchen and I take the boys home to get ready and I go to Lucifer's house. "Honey I'm home!" I say and I laugh to myself. I walk upstairs and into Lucifer's office. "Here's your keys" I say and I hand him his key. "Come here" he says and I walk around his desk over to him. He pulls me into his lap and I squeal at the sudden movement. "You look to good in this dress" he says putting his head in the crock of my neck and taking in my scent which makes me shiver. He starts trailing kisses down my neck until he reaches the spot he would mark. I'm honestly scared we only just started over and I don't know if I really want him to mark me yet. "Can I mark you?" He asks bitting and sucking on my neck. "Nope you gotta wait until the end of the party" I say and I kiss him before I hop off his lap. "Gotta go baby" I say and I walk out his office and into our room. I get into the shower and put on a body fitting green dress with black heels.

I flat ironed my hair so now it reaches my butt and did light makeup which I almost never wear

I flat ironed my hair so now it reaches my butt and did light makeup which I almost never wear. I don't wear makeup a lot because it takes long to put on and I never found it necessary. I walk back into Lucifer's office and I grab a notepad. "Baby I'm going over early to make sure everything is perfect" I say and Lucifer looks up at me. "You look beautiful love" he says getting up and spinning me around. "Thank you I'll see you there" I say and I grab him down and kiss him. I break away from the kiss before it gets to heated and wave at Lucifer before leave the office. I walk to the ball building and I walk in and see Luna's lady's blowing up balloons with an helium tank. Luna's lady's are omegas that assist me with whatever I need they are very kind I see them more of friends and I hope they see me as that too. I would never force them or command them to do anything they didn't want to do. I go over to them and help them out blowing up some balloons too.
~1 Hour Later~
I'm finally ready for the party all the pack members are here. 'Put the plan in motion' I link Jacob. 'Okay I'll have them there in a few' he says and I close the link. "EVERYONE HIDE" I say and I turn off the light as everyone hides. I hear the door open and close and we all jump out and yell "Surprise" and someone turns on the lights. I look and I see it's just Lucifer. "Sorry everyone get back to hiding" he says and everyone ducks down again and he walks over to me. "Sorry I'm late" he says giving my a kiss on my cheek. The door opens again and we jump out for the second time. "Surprise!" We all yell and someone turns on the light. "Since you guys are leaving this is your farewell party!" I say and the boys pull me into a group hug. Which after a few seconds Lucifer pulls me out of possessive much? "Thanks Veve" Caleb says and I smile and nod. "Hit the music!" I say and everyone cheers as the music blast through the speakers. I dance around with all my friends who I consider family they've done so much for me so this is all for them. "I have a surprise for you" Lucifer says and I nod. He grabs my hand and pulls me outside and my old pack follows. When we get outside I see the parents from my old pack and Ethan! "Oh my what are you guys doing here" I say having a group hug with all of them. "Lucifer here called us and told us about the party didn't think you could stay here without saying goodbye did ya" Diego's mom says narrowing her eyes and me and I scoff shaking my head. "Never Mama" I say and she nods with a smile on her face. "Hey Ethan" I say ruffling his hair and he swats me hand. "Not the hair" she says and I laugh. "Come meet my family and my mate!" I say excitedly and they nod. "Meet my older brother Jacob and my younger brothers Lucas and Marcus" I say and they all greet each. "You all know my mate Lucifer" I say and they nod and slightly glare at him which makes me laugh I love how protective they are. "Let's go enjoy the party!" I say and they all cheer as I lead them inside the house. "Thanks I'm really gonna miss them" I say hugging Lucifer and he hugs me back and kisses my forehead. "Trust me love you won't" Lucifer says and I shrug I know either way I will but I'm gonna be happy now and party.
~2 Hours Later~
We were all dancing and having a good time until the music stopped and I turned and say Lucifer with a microphone in hand. "I have another surprise for everyone follow me" He says putting down the mic and walking outside and we follow. We stop in front of a huge house it looks just like my old pack house. "We are joining our packs so they don't have to leave" Lucifer says and everyone cheers and I gasp. I walk to Lucifer holding back tears. "You did this all for me?" I say and he nods. "Of course I did your my mate and I want you to be happy and they make you happy so they can stay" Lucifer says and I hug him. "Thank you so much" I say and he hugs me back. "Anything for you" He says pulling away and wiping the tears I didn't knelt feel. We spent the rest of the night partying until the crack off down we even got pretty drunk I know the hangover will be bad tomorrow but its worth it I had fun.

Oh my goddess shout out to @NatashaChantilop for voting on my story I really appreciate it! All my love to my other readers❤️ Keep reading and stay fabulous!
Question of the Chapter:

What's your favorite color and why?

Go comment I know your reading this😒🤣