Hospital

Violet POV
~1 Month~
It's been a month since Lucifer's been in here. I haven't left this room I shower here I do the paperwork here. I even got Becca to do things for me that I can't do here. I haven't found who poisoned the milk. I don't even know who exactly was the target me or Lucifer.
Knock Knock
I hear someone at the door it's probably Becca. "Come in" I say and the door opens revealing the doctor.
"Luna I think it time to unhook Alpha from the machines" the doctor says entering the room. "No don't touch him!" I say shouting at him. "But Luna he can breath on his own now it's his bodies choice to wake up or not" the doctor say bowing his head in submission. "If you take him off and something happens your personally dead" I say and the doctor nods walking over to Lucifer. He takes out all the needle and machines. I watch as Lucifer is in fact breathing on his own. "Talk to him maybe it'll help" The doctor says before leaving me and him alone again. "I know you'll continue to fight your way back to us and everything will be fine" I say holding Lucifer's hand in mine and I swear I felt him squeeze it. "I must be crazy" I say to myself laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat with his hand in mine. "I miss you a lot I know you probably can't hear me but I love you so much please come back" I say and by the end of that tears fall down my face and on Lucifer's chest. I'm starting to lose hope this is the second time I really cried about this. The first time is when he was in surgery I felt like I had to be strong but I can't anymore. I feel him squeeze my hand again this time I know he did. I sit up from his chest and look at his face. "Lucifer I know you can hear me come back to me. Everyone misses you I miss you I know your trying but please" I say squeezing his hand back so he knows I'm here and I'll always be here.
~1 Week Later~
Everything has been normal right now I'm having a one way conversation with Lucifer. "So I was thinking I could teach the people who want it learn sword fighting or how to use a bow and arrow" I say laying on Lucifer's chest holding his and so I can feel if he squeezes my hand again. "Yeah Your right in won't have enough time for everything else. I was also thinking maybe we can paint the outside of the house blue tan is so plain" I say shaking my head this is crazy. "Luna rouges!" The Doctor shouts busting into the room. I notice Lucifer's grip on my hand tighten. "Okay I'll handle it" I say and the doctor bows before leaving. I hesitantly let go of Lucifers hand and teleport to my old room and put on my leather bodysuit with the weapons belt. 'I want guards all around the private room in the hospital' I order in the mindlink to the pack warriors. 'Yes Luna' multiple guards say and I close the link. I walk outside and I see rouges attacking some warriors but of course the warriors are winning. I take out my sword and run into the fight slicing rouge wolfs throats as I pass by them. I successfully kill all 20 the rouges except one that I knocked out for questioning. "Take him away for me Carson" I say and Carson nods dragging the unconscious guy away by his arm. I walk back to the hospital where Flame is guarding the door with ten other warriors. I walk in and Lucifer is still in a coma I don't know what I was expecting. I take off the blood stained body suit and but in some shorts with a tank top. I get into bed laying on my side facing away from Lucifer. "Wassup bitches!" Aria yells slamming into the room and I jump in shock. "Eww you look like a couch potato" Becca says walking in after and I frown. "I have a 4 pack" I say lifting up my shirt to reveal my shriveling abs I haven't worked out in a while. "There barely there anymore let's go to the gym" Aria says and I shake my head. "No" I say sternly holding Lucifer's hand. "He won't know if you go or not" Becca says and I growl lowly at her. "He can hear us" I say and they look at me like I'm crazy. "Vi I think it's time to get out of the room" Aria says grabbing my hand and I snatch it away growling at her. "No MINE" I say possessively holding Lucifer's hand tighter. "Okay Violet I'm sorry" Aria says her playfully demeanor gone. "You can't understand what if it was Jacob laying in this bed" I say tears filling my eyes. "Your right I can't understand but I'm trying we're trying to be here for you" Aria says and I shake my head. "I don't want you to be here for me be there for the pack and my brothers" I say bringing the tears back I'm not weak not anymore. "Okay fine" Aria says storming out the room and Becca looks at me. "We love you Violet but face it it's been a month and he isn't getting better" Becca says sadly and I shake my head. "He is he squeezes my hand sometimes" I say shaking my head at her again. "We love you V if you need us we are here" Becca says before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. "They don't understand I know your getting better" I say sitting on the edge of the bed. What if they are right? What if I want him to be better so bad I'm imagining things? I have been in this room for a little over a month maybe...No...NO I know he's getting better he is he can hear everything going on. He's gonna be okay they are just being negative but no no I know I KNOW he's getting better. "I wish you could talk to me and tell me what's wrong how can I help you get better?" I say with a sad smile letting go of his hand. I walk over to the window and look outside Lucifer's window has the best view of the moon he even told me thats why he built the house there. I sigh and get into bed next to him. "Goodnight" I say before going to sleep.

Thank god! I'm trying to make this a double update today! Maybe I'll start writing in advance then post them all over time...I don't know

You guys tell me would you rather I post whenever I can which is maybe every weekend or take a break write the rest of the book then post it over time

Comment!
Follow me!
Vote!
Share!

(You better do it I know your reading)