Chapter 1 "Stupid robot"

GIR was watching tv, he was watching some pizza show. He was happily dancing when he heard a cry, it was zim, zim has been crying a lot lately ever since he found out his mission was a fake and that his tallest didn't care for him, they only tried to get rid of him..it hurt zim a lot, he always looked up to his tallest and loosing their respect really broke him, GIR was getting worried for his master....
"Master! Do you need a huuuuug????" GIR ran up to him with his arms wide open. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE" zim pushes GIR out of the way. Usually GIR laughed when zim was mean to him, but this time something was wrong, and he wanted to help Zim cheer up.
"Aww c'mon CHEER UP! WANT SOME TACOS?????" GIR jumped excitedly, "I LOOOOVEEEE TACOOOS!!!! THEY MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY" GIR yelled excitedly "EW NO GIR! I HATE TACOS" zim rejected GIR'Staco idea "THEN YOU NEED A HUUUUUUUG!" GIR repeated, he ran up to zim and tackled him "AND KISSES!!" He exclaimed and started licking him on his face. "EWWW GIR STOP IT" zim panicked "GET OFF OF ME GIRRR" but GIR continued nto lick and hug him. "ENOUGH GIR" zim yelled and kicked GIR off of him. "WEEEEE HAHAHAHHAAHAHAEE" GIR screamed from the adrenaline of flying across the room.
At last zim was free from GIR'S attack of disgusting affection, as Zim would call it.
Unfortunately for GIR, zim had kicked GIR really hard, he hit against the wall, and crashed pretty hard on the floor, he hit so hard, that when he landed he immediately broke, he shut off from how hard he hit....
"NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN GIR! YOU STUPID ROBOT" zim yelled at the unconscious Robot.
After a few minutes of GIR laying there and not getting up, Zim began to get even more frustrated with him.
"GIR?? Get up! Stop being stupid" zim commanded.
"GIR!! I said get up!" Zim yelled at him.
"DO NOT DISOBEY ME GIR! GET UP" Zim now even more frustrated raised his voice Louder demanding GIR to get up.
Zim walked to GIR and picked him up hastily, he turned him over and realized GIR had shut off and broke.
"Honestly, GIR if you weren't so useless and stupid you wouldn't have bothered me..." Zim insulted.
"If I had just received the SIR bot I rightly deserved I wouldn't have to deal with a useless piece a junk.." Zim said frustrated, he didn't deserve to be given a useless bot, GIR did nothing but bother him and was stupid and good for nothing....
"Whatever, guess I'll have to fix you again..." Zim sighed annoyed, this wasn't the first time GIR had broken or shut down and Zim had to fix him.
Zim walked to the trash can that led him to his underground base, once he was there he gathered all the tools he needed and lates GIR on a table.
"Stupid robot.." Zim muttered and began to work on fixing him.

WOWOOWOWOWOW! Lol I know this is dumb and it's pretty badly written hEE HEE! But I've been wanting to write this, hahah sooo! I hope you enjoyed?? There's a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes 😔and it makes no sense 😭 but whateva'! Hahaha also ENTER THE FLORPUS WAS AMAZING!!!! I CRIED :') I love them and I missed them so much 😭😊 anyways this will be in chapters and I'll write the next one soon! This won't really have many chapters it'll be short! Lol anyways thanks for reading, not that anyone even read...lololol anyways byeeeee