Chapter 1

hope you enjoy the story.

 Izuku woke up to Izumi hollering for him. He got up and went over to his son's crib.

"Mama!" Izumi hollered.

"Hai Hai! Let me get dressed and we'll go downstairs to eat sweetie." Izuku said ruffling his sons blonde and green hair.

He went to his closet and pulled out his school uniform. He put it on as fast as he could and made it look neat before putting on his shoes. He put his phone and wallet in his pocket along with his house keys. Then he threw on his yellow school bag and went to get Izumi. He picked up his son and carried him downstairs. He sat him in his swing and went to make Izumi a bottle. Once he was done he started feeding Izumi and his mom had woken up. Last night was her day off so she was all rested up.

"Oh! You should've woke me up. I would have finished your breakfast by now." Inko said seeing her son feeding her grandson.

"It's fine mom. I wanted to let you sleep in." Izuku said still feeding his son.

"How was I so lucky to have you as my son? You're so sweet! I'll get started on breakfast while your feeding Zuzu." Inko stated heading to the kitchen.

By the time Izuku finished feeding Izumi his mom had finished breakfast.

"Now it's my turn to feed my son." Inko removed sitting the plates down.

"Hehe... Thanks!" Izuku said taking his seat his mom following suit.

They finished eating and it was time to head off to school.

"By sweetie! Mama will be back later, but you be good for Nana." Izuku said and kissed his son's forehead.

"Mama! Bye-bye!" Izumi said cutely waving as his mom left the house.

When he made it to school he went over to Iida and Uraraka to talk to. Katsuki was already there in his chair in front of Izuku's.

"So what do you have planned for the weekend Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Hmm.. chores. I never really do anything on the weekends." Izuku admitted sadly.

"Aww! You could come to the movies with me and Iida?" Uraraka suggested.

"No. That's your guy's date. I'm not going to intrude." Izuku said actually not wanting to leave Izumi.

"Oh! Well fine. Maybe next time! You should find you a girlfriend Deku!" Uraraka said.

"No thanks, Uraraka! I'm not interested in women... I'm gay..." Izuku said whispering the last parts so only those two could hear.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know. But I still think of you the same way as before, so don't worry." Uraraka said and Iida gave a thumbs up agreeing.

"Thanks, guys! I'm gonna go to my seat. See you at lunch!" Izuku said going to sit at his desk behind Katsuki.

The first part of the day went by fine with his mom texting him little updates on Izumi. At one point she said he seemed more tired than usual but Izuku shrugged it off as he was tired from waking up in the middle of the night. It was lunch and Izuku was eating lunch with his friends with his backpack on as always. Katsuki was watching Izuku from the other side of the cafeteria not being able to get his mind off the green-haired ball of sunshine. Then Izuku got a phone call from his mom. He picked it up and his facial expression turned worried and frantic. His mom said that Izumi had been panting and felt hot. And he wouldn't eat his food. He hung up and took off running home. Katsuki saw Izuku's expression and thought something might have happened to his mom remembering how close they were. He took off after Izuku following him home. Izuku hadn't noticed Katsuki following him and focused on getting home to his son.