Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't posted an update in a while. School has been really hectic and working on College stuff at the same time sucks. Anyways... Enjoy!!

Izuku woke up around 5:30 in the morning since he was used to waking up at that time for Izumi. But to his surprise, he was sleeping pretty well. So Izuku went ahead and started getting ready for school. By the time it was 6:10 Izuku was fully dressed and ready for school. His mom woke up a while ago and was startled when she saw Izuku awake already. Now she is making breakfast.

Inko was almost done with breakfast when Izumi woke up screaming for his 'mama'. So Izuku went to Izumi and got him ready for the day. He checked Izumi before dressing him and then took him downstairs and sat on the couch with him in his lap. Inko was making a cup of juice for Izumi while Izuku was putting on the kids network. When Inko finished the cup she brought it to Izuku and went to finish breakfast.

When she finished she set the table and there was a knock at the door. Inko went to get it and Katsuki was there.

"Morning Aunty. I came to pick up Izuku for school. But I came a little early so I could see Izumi for a bit before we leave. Hope that's ok?" Katsuki said.

"Sure, come on in. Izuku is in the living room with him. Have you already ate? I just finished breakfast." Inko asked letting Katsuki in and shutting the door.

"No thanks. I already had breakfast. Mom's been waking up before me so she can make breakfast. I told her I was fine since I wake up real early, but you know how she is." Katsuki said.

"Yeah, she can be pretty stubborn," Inko replied knowing how her best friend is.

Katsuki went into the living room to see Izuku holding Izumi's hands while he tried to stand on his lap. Izuku noticed Katsuki was there and looked at him and smiled. Katsuki walked over and sat beside Izuku and kissed his cheek.

"Good morning," Katsuki said after kissing Izuku's cheek and then ruffled Izumi's hair.

"Good morning Kacchan. What are you doing here so early?" Izuku asked.

"Wanted to get here early so I could spend more time with Izumi before we left for school," Katsuki answered and smiled at Izumi as he climbed on Katsuki's lap.

Izuku didn't know what to say, he was just extremely happy and speechless. So he just looked at Katsuki with Izumi lovingly. Katsuki looked at Izuku and let out a soft chuckle.

"What?" Katsuki asked curiously.

"Nothing, I'm just really glad you followed me home when Izumi was sick. Otherwise, I don't know when I would've told you. But I'm really happy that you're here now." Izuku said and a tear slid down his cheek.

"Hey now, don't go crying. You don't want red-puffy eyes when we get to school do ya? And I'm happy too. And I wish I could've been here sooner for you and Izumi, but I'm glad I'm here now. And you best get used to that feeling of happiness 'cause I'm gonna make sure you and Izumi both stay this happy." Katsuki said wiping the tear of Izuku's cheek and resting it gently on his cheek.

"I love you so much," Izuku said and hugged Katsuki.

"I love you too Izuku," Katsuki said hugging him back with one arm while holding Izumi with his other.

After a while, everyone but Katsuki ate breakfast and Izuku helped clean up while Katsuki watched Izumi. When it was time to head to school they said their goodbyes and left after grabbing their things. On their way to school, they held hands. When they got to class they sat at their desks and the newfound squad gathered around them.