Chapter 3

Izuku and Katsuki woke up to a wailing Izumi. Izuku went over and picked him up.

"Hai! Hai! We hear you." Izuku said bouncing him.

"He need something?" Katsuki asked.

"Thanks, Kacchan! The only thing he wants is attention though. He gets like that when he wakes up first." Izuku said.

"Oh! Guess that's another thing he got from you." Katsuki said with a playful smirk.

"Mean. I outgrew that. Can you watch him while I change and get his diaper bag ready?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah!" Katsuki said and took over.

Izuku got dressed in his uniform and packed up Izumi's diaper bag. Then he laid out an outfit for Izumi. He went over to Katsuki and took over again heading towards the outfit to dress him. Then they heard Inko holler for Katsuki.

"I'll be back," Katsuki said and went to see what Inko wanted.

"Masaru dropped by after you had fallen asleep to bring your uniform. Here you go." Inko said handing his uniform to him when he got to her.

"Thanks! Oh! And we'll be taking Izumi with us to school today. We thought we'd tell our friends while letting them meet him." Katsuki said.

"Ok. Just be careful." Inko said and Katsuki went back up to the room.

Katsuki went back upstairs to see Izumi dressed in the cutest sailor suit. As soon as Izumi saw Katsuki he started to giggle and hold out his hands towards his father.

"Looks like someone missed you!" Izuku said, walking over to Katsuki holding Izumi.

"You are so cute!" Katsuki said and tickled Izumi making him giggle.

"Thought he should be dressed up if he's gonna meet new people today," Izuku said.

"He looks perfect. And so do you." Katsuki said and kissed Izuku's cheek.

"I'm gonna get dressed. Dad brought me my uniform last night." Katsuki said.

"Ok," Izuku said and went to pack his school bag while Katsuki changed.

When Katsuki was done changing he took Izumi after putting his school bag on. Izuku put on his yellow backpack and grabbed the diaper bag. They went downstairs and said bye to Inko. she gave them a bottle to feed Izumi on the way. They left and headed to school. After Izumi was fed he fell asleep in Katsuki's arms.

They arrived at school and everyone looked at them with a confused stare. Mostly they were looking at the baby. When Uraraka and Iida saw them with a baby they rushed over.

"Who's this?" Iida asked and Uraraka looked like she wanted an answer as well.

"This is Izumi. Our son." Katsuki stated.

"Son? But you two just started dating yesterday!" Uraraka said confused.

"It happened in middle school. We went to a party and ended up like this after someone slipped us alcoholic food. And until the day I ran out of the school, I didn't tell Kacchan about it since I had assumed he hated me." Izuku explained.

"Ok. That explains that. But your both male. How did you give birth?" Iida asked.

"My Quirk also allows me to give birth even though I'm male. And I don't mind. I didn't think I'd be able to have kids since I'm gay, but now my Quirk proved me wrong." Izuku answered.

"So this is why you kept turning us down! You could've told us. We're besties no matter what. He'll be our cute nephew!" Uraraka said.

"Pfft! Ok! And I didn't tell you because I wanted to tell Kacchan first. We've told our family. Now all that's left is friends." Izuku said.