Chapter 8

Sorry it took so long to update. Things have been crazy. But enjoy!!

After a few weeks, it was time for the students to move into the dorms. All Might talked with the teachers about Izuku and Katsuki's request and they seemed fine with it. So today Izuku and Katsuki were moving into their shared dorm. But when they saw the inside they were not expecting to see a crib and changing table already in the room.

"Guess All Might asked for these," Katsuki said.

"Well now we have one here and at home, so we don't have to buy another one," Izuku said.

"That's good, but if we wanna get all our stuff brought in we best get to work, cause three people's worth of boxes isn't a quick move," Katsuki said and they started to bring in more boxes.

They were only a quarter of the way done unpacking when Mina texted the group about lunch. So they decided to take a break and headed downstairs. They each grabbed a plate and sat down at the table.

"So where's Izumi?" Uraraka asked.

"He's at mom's. He's gonna stay there until we finish unpacking." Izuku answered.

"Do you guys need any help? We could come help out after we finish since you guys have to unpack for three," Iida asked.

"Thanks, guys, that'd be a big help, " Izuku said.

After lunch, they went back to unpacking. After some time Iida and Uraraka had come to help out. They finished unpacking after about an hour. Izuku texted Inko telling her they finished unpacking. She said that she would bring Izumi after she packs up his diaper bag. The diaper bag was the only thing they hadn't packed since he would be with Inko most of the day. Katsuki and Izuku decided that they would go to the common room while they were waiting.

"You guys done unpacking?" Kirishima asked sitting down.

"Yeah, just finished," Katsuki replied.

"Mom is on her way with Izumi. She said she would be over after she packed his diaper bag," Izuku said.

"It's awesome that Izumi is gonna be staying here too. We'll all be able to see him almost every day. It's gonna rock!" Kirishima said excitedly.

"It's gonna be a good thing for him to be able to see you guys more," Izuku said.

"I'm just glad I'll get to spend a lot more time with Izumi. That way I can make up for the lost time," Katsuki said.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about that Kacchan. Izumi already loves you," Izuku said, intertwining his fingers with Katsuki's.

"Aww! How sweet," Denki says, as he sits on Kirishima's lap.

"I'm not sweet Kaminari," Katsuki said back.

"The way you act towards Midoriya and Izumi beg to differ," Denki shoots right back.

"Got a problem with that?" Katsuki asked angrily.

"I never said I did Bakugou, geez," Denki said and crossed his arms leaning into Kirishima pouting.

"Ok, ok. You guys chill before mom walks in with Izumi in the middle of a fight," Izuku said, stopping the argument before it got worse.

After a while, a few other students had joined the common room to watch tv. Then Izuku saw the doors open with his mom walking in with Izumi. Izuku got up with Katsuki right behind him going straight for Izumi. Katsuki grabbed the diaper bag while Izuku took Izumi. Izuku hugged his mom and saw her off after a little chat and promises of keeping safe. Then they went to their room with Izumi to show him his new temporary home.

When they got inside Katsuki took Izumi and showed him the room while Izuku put away the extra diapers, wipes, etc... Izumi seemed to be enjoying himself with his new surroundings. They stayed in their room letting Izumi get used to it and didn't realize how fast time had gone by. Before they knew it they were being called down for dinner.

Izuku picked up Izumi while Katsuki got the door. They walked down to the table and surprisingly there was a high chair for Izumi.

"Where'd the high chair come from?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh, All Might came by with it earlier when you guys were still unpacking. We had it put up until now," Sero answered.

"Oh, cool," Izuku said and thought Yagi was a worrywart.

Izuku sat Izumi in the high chair and gave him his little plate of food. The foods on Izumi's plate were all easy to chew and cut into tiny pieces, so Izuku wasn't worried. Katsuki put Izumi a sippy cup by his plate and took his seat beside Izuku. They ate dinner and Izuku was surprised at how much Izumi ate. After dinner, everyone went back to their dorms. Izuku and Katsuki went to give Izumi a bath so they could put him to sleep.

After the bath, they put Izumi to bed and went to sleep themselves. They liked their room where they could all sleep together as a family. Izuku went to sleep peacefully as Katsuki cuddled him.

Sorry it's short. I didn't really know what to do with them just moving boxes and unpacking lol.