14

READ THIS: later on in this update youll read about the guy izuku keeps making eye contact with. If you click the slide thing above the title that's what he looks like.

lemme just say this now though so you guys aren't disappointed later. THERE ONLY GONNA BE FRIENDS.

time skip to second day at school

\\Izuku pov//

When I walked in I was a little early than I wanted to be. Kids were in the cafeteria eating breakfast and some were in the classroom working on homework they didn't do last night.

I walk into my first hour and only 3 kids including me were in there. It makes since cause there's half an hour intel school starts.

I look at the other two people. One looks like.... A girl...but a guy at the same time? Then a guy. Alsooo the guy that keeps making eye contact with me.

I didn't know we had first hour together? I walk to my seat and I feel eyes following me. Please dont tell me it's-. Yep.. It's him.

I sit down and look out the window. It sunny out, I always liked the sun. "You like the sun?" I look in front of me to see... That guy. I curse myself for that horrible habit of mine. I give him a annoyed look and look back at the window. "What's your name again?"

"Your new right?" "Where did you come from." Why can't he just take the hint. This is exactly what kac-katsuki did.. "I won't stop intel you answer at lest one of my questions." One won't kill me.

"Izuku midoriya. That's my name. Don't think we're friends just because you know my name now." He smiled at me. "Nice to meet you Izuku. I'm Koyo Akira... You do mind if I call you by your first name right." Koyo? huh... I think he has Japanese origin in him because in america people usually say there first names... but he asked?

"I don't mind." I say very low. "Alright! I'll introduce you to some of my friends so you can have friends too! I'm glad i'm your first friend Izuku!" He starts to walk out of the classroom. I feel my eye twitch.

That's exactly what I didn't want

That's exactly what I didn't want. "N-no koyo! We're not friends and I don't want you to introduce me to anyone." He flails his hands like a bird.

"Whatever you say Izuku!" and with that he leaves the classroom. I let out a big groan and slump into my seat. "Why doesn't he get it?" I mumble to myself.

time skip to lunch time

"Izuku!" My eye twitches again and my shoulders scrunch up. The familiar voice, I quicken my pace but he catches up to me and grabs my shoulder. "Izuku? Did you not hear me?" "No I did."

"Then why did yo-." "Because like I said we aren't friends." He smiled. But not a nice one a devilish smile. "...huh?"

He picks me up and throws me on him shoulder and starts running towards the cafeteria. "Koyo! Put me down!" We're already at the cafeteria and he sets me down. He grabs my arm and walks over to a table.

"K-koyo. Stop." My heart is beating so fast. I wasn't prepared for me to talk to people at all.
What if they silently judge me!? Or think i'm weird, then they'll all bully me again like last timeee!!
All of a sudden we stop.

Koyo looks back and smiles softly at me. "They won't judge you Izuku... I promise." Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I stare at him with wide eyes. I look away with a pout a furrowed eyebrows.

 I look away with a pout a furrowed eyebrows

"Hmph. I don't need your reassurance." He lightly laughed. "Come on Izuku." We walk to a table that's full of people. "Everyone. This is Izuku. The new kid!"

The new kid.... Thanks. "Oh your in my first hour. On your first day I tried asking you something but you didn't hear me." ...Oops

"Yeah that's it... I couldn't hear you" Koyo lightly nudged my arm I look at him and he nervously smiles. "Be nice." He whispers to me.

"What happened to 'oh don't worry izuku they won't judge you'" I said mockingly. "Uhhh. How about we sit at our own table today. Just you and me."

I started walking away. I lifted my hand in the air and waved to him not bothering to look back at him. "I'll pass koyo. Like I said, were not friends." This time he didn't try and persuade me. Thank god.

... I wonder what katsuki is doing?

\\Katsuki pov//

At lunch Kaminari, kirishima, and sero kept trying to get me to join the boys lacrosse team. Sign ups are today and they need more players.

"Come on bakubro! If you, me, kaminari, and sero join we'll be like the ultimate team!" I let out a big sigh. I guess it wouldn't be bad if I tried.

"...Fine" They all cheered. I think about the past few days and uraraka has been really clingy with me. It's kinda annoying but at the same time I don't mind.

I needed to use the bathroom and to my surprise uraraka didn't come. Usually she would be so clingy she'd wait outside the boys bathroom for me.

I walk to the bathroom to see the principal open Izukus locker... That's right. They still needed to clean it. When he opened it a bunch and I mean a bunch of notes cane flooding out.

What the fuck? Nezu picked one up and gasped. I ran over and asked nezu what it said. "That poor boy. It was going on right under our noses to." He didn't answer my question so I picked one up and read it.

"fag" What the fuck? I picked up another one.
"Desperate twink." This is what he's been going through? Why would someone break someone like this.

"Loser"
"Desperate"
"Cheater"
"You like to sleep around so I see why Katsuki broke things off." This overwhelmed me with anger and pity.

"Im glad you did as I said. I can't believe you behaved like the dog you are! ...but you weren't good enough. I told you to do one fucking thing... To say away and not talk to katsuki. But you couldn't do that... So this is your fault. Your the reason why your getting bullied you Fag."

... T-That hand writing... Uraraka?