05

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Put me out of my misery Jeon Jin Ae," Eunji sulked loudly, "Hansol hasn't hung out with me in ages, and it's starting to get suspicious."

"You guys spent time together yesterday," Jin Ae sighed, knowing her best friend was in a bad situation. "Just try having a serious talk with him. There's no harm in that right?" Jin Ae spoke plainly while fumbling the fork with the little tomatoes in her lunchbox. "Anyways, I saw Jeno walking down the hall today and he looked at me for the first time. I swear! That boy wants me."

"You realize if I just tell him you have a crush on him, he'll consider you," Eunji chuckled. She saw both Jeno and Hyuck walking towards the baseball field, and her heart sank. She hasn't spoken to Donghyuck in a long time because of some petty, useless fight they had. Of course, she couldn't even face him because of how embarrassed she felt from calling him out. But, he seemed pretty happy and busy without her which gave her a peace-of-mind of some sort.

"No! No way! I just want to admire him from afar! Plus, so many girls have a crush on him it's insane! All I hear is "Jeno-oppa" this "Jeno-oppa" that! It's ridiculous!"

"Oppa?" Eunji fell into fits of laughter. Jin Ae nodded furiously as she pointed towards the cheerleaders on the bleachers. Then Jin Ae's face went blank. Confused, Eunji turned around to see her boyfriend standing behind her.

"Yes? Did you call for me?" Hansol teased, as Jin Ae made a disgusted face. Eunji's face lit up like a little kid on Christmas day. She felt as if she has not seen her boyfriend in ages, when in reality it's only been a day.

"I'll leave you two alone. I got um, lunch duties," Jin Ae said awkwardly, carefully packing her stuff together. Hansol nodded as he sat right next to Eunji. However, based on his facial expression. It did not seem good.

"What's wrong?" Eunji questioned quietly, hoping that Hansol would not break up with her once again. That was one of her biggest fears at the moment, especially because he has been extremely distant lately. The thought of it pained her, but she always had to shrug the problem away.

Hansol spoke slowly, "So you know in my play, my co-actress and I have to kiss... Don't take it personally, Eunji. You know I still love you." He smiled at her, grabbing her hand to kiss. Eunji honestly felt extremely uncomfortable by the thought, but it was just a play. Nothing more. Just a play.

"I love you too, Hansol."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Weeks passed and Eunji grew more and more uncomfortable. Hansol has been spending too much time with his actress friend, and he would tell her that it is just "bonding time." She could not fathom why they had to spend so much time together. It seemed as if Hansol and his co-actress friend have been going on dates, especially because they've been posting about it on social media. Hansol would never post about Eunji in the first place! It was starting to get under Eunji's skin.

She was not blind, but it seemed like she was in denial. She was suffering quietly, putting a smile on her face every time Hansol would meet her during lunch. Jin Ae, on the other hand, did not like it one bit.

After school, Jin Ae told Eunji to walk home first before going to her house because she had some 'business to do.' Puzzled, Eunji agreed and walked home by herself. Jin Ae then stormed to the baseball field to see Hyuck sitting inside the baseball cages with his other teammates. All the boys were completely aware of the short girl's stomps that they stepped aside to make way for Jin Ae to see Donghyuck.

"Listen here, buddy. Eunji is in danger, and I want to save her. You have to help me," Jin Ae asserted, slamming her pointer finger on Donghyuck's chest. The rest of the boys were amused as Jin Ae stomped towards them with aggression. Jeno, especially, found it entertaining.

"Hello to you too, Jin Ae," Hyuck laughed in awk, as the other guys could hear their conversation. He felt a shiver of guilt down his spine. He was too busy with baseball that he did not even realize his own best friend was in danger. He did not even know what she's been up to lately.

"This isn't a joke, Donghyuck! My friend is in danger! I want to save her!" Jin Ae whined. She knew the only way Eunji would cheer up is if Donghyuck was in her life. She had no other choice.

Hyuck sighed as he pulled Jin Ae to a place that was more quiet and private. Jeno, on the other hand, would try peeking to see what was happening. "What's the matter?"

"That Hansol dude, I think he's been two-timing Eunji with that co-actress of his. We need to spy on him. Now. I know they're on a date right now! I saw it on his Instagram story!"

This brought a fiery sensation in Hyuck's body. Cheating? That clown was cheating on his own best friend? Donghyuck scoffed at the thought of him cheating on Eunji, "That bastard." Hyuck called Jeno over to give him his mitt, which softened Jin Ae's expression.

"I have to go, I'll explain later. It's an emergency," Donghyuck panicked waving to Jeno and his team.

Jeno gave him a thumbs up and let him off the hook, especially because he looked like he was in a hurry. He was crazy amused by Jin Ae's presence and was going to ask Hyuck about her later. "Strange girl," he chuckled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hyuck and Jin Ae were sitting on the opposite side of the cafe from Hansol and his lady. Their laughter was loud that it started to annoy both Hyuck and Jin Ae.

"God, look at them. It's so obvious they're more than just friends," Jin Ae scorned, trying her best to take pictures of the couple.

"What's the point of this Jin Ae? I thought you wanted me to save Eunji," Hyuck said with concern.

"Yeah! By collecting evidence first! Then you're going to break the news to her!"

"I think, I have a better plan. Just watch," Donghyuck scoffed as he looked at the two.

He exited the cafe through the back, then walks back in through the front door. He obviously walks past Hansol and orders a drink from the front. Jin Ae did not even know what Hyuck's plan was, but she just watched in confusion. As the cashier handed Hyuck his drink, he walked past Hansol again. But this time, Hansol and the girl was gathering their belongings and was about to walk out of the cafe. Hyuck turned around to face Hansol and "ran" into the guy.

"Ah shit, sorry," Hansol panicked, but then realized who he just ran into.

"Oh, Hansol. Pleasure seeing you here with your lady?"

"Ye-Uh no, this is my co-actress," Hansol was filled with fear, as the girl beside him looked puzzled. "Well, bye." They both hurried out of the building until Hansol faced Jin Ae.

"Ah shit," Hansol gave up.