Chapter 7

I walked out of school that day and sent a text to my aunt that said I was riding home with Scott.

I walked over to his bike and he handed me a helmet. "We can talk at my house" he said and I didn't feel very comfortable with that but I nodded.

We pulled off and I noticed a jeep was following us, but then I remembered it was stiles' and turned back to face the road. I eyed the ring on my right hand and almost threw it into the woods as we sped by.

But I knew that was a bad idea, if aunt brenda was right and the ring was the only thing keeping me shifting I needed to keep it.

We stopped outside of what I'm assuming was Scott's house. He parked the bike and then gestured me inside.

Stiles trailed behind us, I'm guessing he told him to come along, I don't know why though, unless stiles was a werewolf too.

Was everyone in this town a supernatural creature.

We stopped in the living room and I turned around to see stiles with his arms folded and Scott staring at me intensely.

I would've laughed at their expressions if it wasn't for the seriousness of the situation.

"Okay what.." Scott said nervously.

"First off" I say still trying to get the words to form coherently in my brain "you have to promise not to accuse me of anything or go ballistic because I just found out last night and I didn't even-"

"Bianca what?!" Stiles said noticing how much I was rambling.

"Scott you were right."

"I knew it." He said and stiles claps him on the back "see, I told you you weren't losing your Wolfy senses!" He said and then I guess what I said triggered in his brain because his head whipped around almost breaking his neck.

"What?" He asked and Scott just stared at the floor as if he was pondering something.

"Since when like who? What?" Stiles continued to ramble.

"Birth or bite?" Scott asked and again I was confused I didn't know what the hell that meant.

"I don't know why your talking about why do you keep asking that" I say throwing my hands up.

"We're you bitten or were you a werewolf by birth!" He says as a question but it comes out as more of a statement.

"Oh.." I say "I'm assuming birth because my parents were werewolves, why does it matter?"

He looked up at me "because if you were bitten that could mean there's another alpha here and we'd have to worry about that too."

I frown and can't help but let the guilt show on my face. Scott starts to talk to stiles and I raise my hand barely above my hand.

"Maybe there is one, look don't freak out okay I don't even know what I am so-"

"Are you an alpha?"

"My aunt said I was something called a blood alpha.."

Scott looks utterly confused and then turns back to stiles "I know I know, I'll go talk to Derek" he looks back at me and then points at my hands "you keep those paws to yourself missy!"

Then he awkwardly leaves and trips on the front door.

"What do you know about a blood alpha?" He asks and I look down "absolutely nothing, my aunt tried to explain it to me but I got pissed at her for lying to me all these years-"

"How could you not know haven't you shifted before?" Scott asked "your parents didn't tell you?"

"Well that's the thing my aunt said when my dad died my mom wanted to keep it from me to keep me safe.. And I didn't know because of this."