Chapter 9

"Does someone want to clue me in on what the hell is happening" stiles said at the mention of the word fight. "Please scott, I can teach her some things but my level of power is no where near hers, it wouldn't be a surprise if he killed an alpha and stolen his or her powers by now, i need another alpha to teach her"  my aunt says completely ignoring stiles. 

The look of worry on her face at what might happen if  this laken guy finds me, puts a sickening feeling in my stomach and I had to take a seat back on the couch. This was all way to much to handle. 

I went over what I knew in my head. One, I was a werewolf, a freaking werewolf. Two, my parents were werewolves and apparently very powerful ones. three, my parents were both murdered, at that my stomach tightened again out of anger and I felt my blood begin to boil again. 

"Woah" Scott said kneeling in front of me "you okay?" he asked genuine concern in his voice. I squeezed my eyes shut and put my hands in my hair. 

Once scott realized I was okay, he stood up and my aunt took a seat next to me and started rubbing my back. "Alright" scott said and I looked up at him finally able to contain myself. 

"Ill train her, but we need to start with control first, it wont help any of us if she gets pissed in gym class and tears our teachers throat out." scott said earning a small chuckle derek and an "ow" after stiles plucked him for said chuckle. 

My aunt stands up lifting me with her, i suddenly just want to go home and take a long nap. 

"Thank you scott." she says close to tears, she smiles softly at derek obviously over the little glaring match they just held. My head is spinning with all the new information and almost every emotion is flooding through me at this point. 

"I am a werewolf" i said softly and everyones eyes fell on me. "i am a fucking werewolf" i said this time louder.

I snatched my arm away from my aunt and stalked to the door. i was prepared to leave and not talk to any of them again, every emotion I had been trying to sort out in the last hour or so came bubbling to the surface all at once. I was sad and confused and tired and I was angry, but not angry like i wanted to rip out someones throat angry, more like i wanted to scream and throw things and cry until i couldn't anymore. 

I mean here we were discussing my fate, what i would learn to do and who would teach me, granted i had come to Scott asking to learn in the first place, But something about them making decisions for me irked my nerves. 

"I am a fucking werewolf" i said again turning around slowly. 

I could see the look of anger that flashed across my aunts face at my choice of words; she was never one for cursing. 

"I am a werewolf and I am about to be trained to control myself, what if i don't want this, what if i don't want these "powers", these powers are what killed my parents what if i don't want them damnit, I don't want to die like them" 

My aunt was holding back tears, I could tell as she attempted to come closer to me. 

"Don't" I said holding up my hand and she stopped mid-step. "You guys are talking about this like its okay and Scott i know i acted okay before but i'm not, this entire conversation has been about what I am and how I could hurt people I am not okay with that, do I get a say in this?" I said almost completely out of breath. 

No one said a word and I  just huffed "I guess that's a no then... whatever ill deal with it, just let me know when training starts, until then I  will be in the car, feel free to discuss my dead parents and my life without me."