Chapter 15

We stood in Derek's loft, because apparently Scott felt it necessary to include him in this. When I asked why , his only explanation was "he can help" so I'm assuming he can.

My aunt wasn't exactly thrilled about this plan either, huffing and glaring at Derek since we walked through the door.

Derek turned towards my aunt "I needed to tell us everything, who is he, what does he want?"

"His name is laken.. He murdered her parents because they had the power he could only ever wish to hold, and now that she has it, he's after her to take back what was never his."

"Oh you all started the meeting without me, now that's rude." A man said entering the loft.

I turned toward the stranger and his eyes lit up upon seeing me. "So this is the blood alpha huh? I've heard a lot about you, Bianca was it?"

"Who are you?" I ask and he smiles.

"This is my uncle, Peter, I wouldn't have involved him if I didn't think we needed him."

Derek was looking Scott for the last part of his sentence.

I could tell there was some bad blood there, but I decided that was a story to tell another time.

"Wait" I start "Peter, as in the Peter who turned Scott?"

Scott nods and tries to sway the conversation a different way. I let him.

Liam, Kira, Malia, Lydia and stiles stood in the corner. Apparently my aunt found it necessary to include everyone.

We had talked some more on the ride here, her telling me that she had forgiven me but she was still mad.

And that keeping things from her could potentially harm me, I had agreed I wouldn't keep anything else from her.

Then she proceeded, as any normal potential parent would do, embarrass me tremendously.

•••••

"So Scott huh?"

I turned towards my aunt who had a smile the size of the jokers on her face. "What?" I asked blushing.

"Now I'm not saying you should pursue any relationships right now, of course your safety comes first and school, but after this is is all over, well b I see the way he looks at you."

"Aunt Brenda, can we not please?"

"Alright, I'm just saying he's cute"

"Stop!"

she laughed and just as quick as it had come the smile was gone, we were at Derek's loft.

•••••

"Obviously Bianca can't stay at your house any longer, at least not until this is over." Derek said to my aunt.

"What?" She said crossing her arms.

"She'll stay here, we all will. It's safer" he said in a stern voice leaving no room for anyone to argue.

At least not me, partly because Derek scared the living shit out of me and partly because he was right, it was safer.

And a small part, a very very tiny morsel because I was kind of excited about being about to spend more time with Scott.

"Do you have the picture?" Derek asked and I handed it to him. My aunt tried to throw it away but I had argued that we needed to know what this lakes guy looked like.

He passed the picture around and when it got to Peter, peter chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked. This guys presence alone was pissing me off.

"Is this your father?" He asked.

"Yes." I said stepping closer to him.

"He knew how to party, I'll give him that. Knew him when we were teenagers but his br-"

"We should start Bianca's training, she's gonna need to hurry it now."

I looked at my aunt quizzically, but didn't say anything. I nodded and looked at Scott, who motioned for me to follow him outside.

"Malia, Kira go with them." Derek said. "Everyone else stay here and help me map out a plan."

I followed Scott outside to his motorcycle. My mind kept replaying what Peter said. He knew my father?

And what was he going to say?
Why did my aunt interrupt him.

It seemed like she was trying really hard to get me out of there.

She was still keeping things from me.

I flies through my mind on the way back to Scott's house. We were training there today.

I kept trying to figure out what exactly it was that she wasn't telling me when the bike came to a halt.

I tore off my helmet and raced to the back yard. I was already practicing the moves Scott had taught me when Malia met me in the middle of the yard.

"Someone's a bit antsy."

"Well the person who murdered my parents is now trying to kill me, so sorry if I'm a bit impatient on learning how to defend myself." I snap at her.

"Woah, okay then" she says stepping back.

"Malia, I'm so-" I stop because she's already inside now.

I sat down on the grass and put my head in my hands.

"What was that about?" Scott asks as he took a seat next to me.

"This is all a bit stressful.. And I feel like my aunts keeping something from me, and I'm terrified because someone is trying to kill me!"

I huffed and Scott pushed my hair back "I understand, but you have Derek, malus, Lydia, stiles, Peter, who as untrustworthy as he is, is still very good at well what he does."

"Yeah what's up with him?" I ask turning towards Scott.

"Long stories that don't need to be told right now"

I nod and pick at a piece of grass "and you have me." He says and I look up at him.

"Thank you for everything your doing Scott"

He smiles and nods "trust me, people trying to kill people I know isn't exactly a new thing, I'm highly skilled in the art of avoiding death."

I'm not sure if that's supposed to make me feel better but in a very odd way it seems too.

"Let's get started, afterwards I'll take you home and you can shower and pick up some clothes."

I nod and ask where Malia, Kira and Lydia went.

"They're inside, keeping watch."

We began training and we continue where we left off, Scott seemed to realize that holding back with me wouldn't help.

Because as soon as I lunge at him, I'm on my back and he's leaning over me.

"You're gonna have to be quicker Bianca, you have so much power inside of you, don't be afraid to let it out."

I have no idea what he is talking about but I decide I'm going to try.

"Stop, I wanna work on your shift. We can't have you wolfing out on a full moon anymore, it takes too much time from training."

"Full moons only happen once a month Scott."

"Just humor me please."

I nod and try to shift, nothing happens.

I slap my hands against my legs "why isn't anything happening?" I ask. Scott comes closer and takes my hands.

"Focus."

Great advice Scott.

I kneel down again and focus, I focus everything I have on the shift and twenty seconds laters Scott's voice is in my ear.

"Good, now fight me."