Possessed!Teldryn Sero x Reader

Teldryn and I were walking along the dusty path of Solstheim, shoulder nearly touching shoulder. Teldryn hasn't said a single thing at all today. Not even a hello. The silence was nearly deafening. 

"Teldryn, are you a'ight? You've been quite quiet today." Teldryn didn't look at me. He was staring at the ground with uncertainty. He stopped walking, clenching his fists and tensed up.

"Teldryn...Teldryn!" I looked back at him, seeing warm tears well up in his red eyes. I walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, but greatly regretted it. Teldryn harshly grabbed my wrist, yanking me away. He then gripped my shoulders, pinning me to a tree. His normal ruby eyes were pure white, he was paler, and he was sweating.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I screamed. Teldryn only dug his fingernails into my skin. I winced in pain, trying to push the Dunmer away. Once he was drained of strength, I took the chance and shoved him away.

"TELDRYN?!" I screamed in anger. Teldryn's eyes went back to their normal red color, and he was crying. He didn't reply. He just kept his distance.

I frowned and started to walk away. I heard shuffling coming towards me and started running. Teldryn ran after me. I could hear his soft pants as we ran for a while. I ran to my house, closing the door. Teldryn slammed on my door. I could hear his panting. 

"Y/n, please..I'm so sorry." He growled. For some reason, I let him in. He was pale, sweaty, panting, and his eyes were a light red. He smirked.

"You are stupid." Said Teldryn. I backed away, tears in my eyes.

"Why the heck are you...what are you..." Teldryn then jumped in shock as a white mist exited his mouth. He looked better. He wrapped his arms around me, sobbing. I was slow to hug back, not too sure if I can trust him.

"Please....Please...please..." He sobbed. "Forgive me...I..." He kept sobbing. He was breathing heavily, his shirt was ripped from running after me and probably tripping a lot. He was shaking from crying. I gazed into his pure red eyes, a soft look on my face.

"Hey...Hey...You're okay...I forgive you. Hey, look at me." Teldryn was wincing from crying hard. I cupped his face, stroking his cold skin with my thumb. He placed his hands gently on my wrists, stroking them with his shaking thumbs.

"You didn't know a spirit would possess you. Shh...." I whispered. I pulled him down on the cool floor, his sobs slowing to small hiccups.  I pecked his lips and smiled.

"I forgive you." I said. He pulled me closer, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I kissed back, making sure he knows that he's alright.

"Thank you." He whispered. We cuddled close, our bodies feeding off of each other's warmth. 

Was this good? Was this bad? Confusing..? I bet it was a bit confusing.

482 words