tres

Quavious watched as Ray walked to school with her bestfriend Ashanté. Qua was never too fond of Ashanté, she seemed a little fishy to him. But hell everybody to him seemed fishy. He didn't trust anyone really, and now that his bestfriend was taken away from him not even two weeks ago his trust in anyone had shattered.

Ray's light blue jeans were matched with a tie die Charlotte Hornet's tee and a pair of suede blue 6's. She could definitely dress. She had her earplugs hanging over her ears and her head was lowered a bit. Qua frowned at her eternally. 

He had never spoken to her, he had only seen her with Keyontae. Hell most of their clique hadn't spoken to her or even seen her. Only a few were lucky to see or speak to her, she was on the shy side. Ray had always been quite and was on the chubbier side of the scale. She had a stomach, some d cup breasts, thick thighs that's rubbed together as she walked, and a medium sided butt that was a little smaller than her stomach.

She wasn't built like the plus sized models they advertised on social media, her hips had dips in them. She had rolls of fat on her back. She wasn't just curvy with a little stomach pudge and wide hips. She was short stacked, 5'2 to be exact.

He stared her down like a hawk from his car window. He wanted to give her a ride but he had to obey Tae's words. "When she needs you, you'll know. Keep her on the right path. Watch over her, make sure her and my mom is straight."

He watched her a bit longer, turned his radio up and speed past her making her look up. She didn't get a chance to see who ever was driving's face because they were going so fast.

She continued her walk with Ashantè until they reached Independence High.
They walked in and went straight to their lockers. The pair got stares, it felt like the whole city knew that her brother had gotten knocked off.

"The fuck is yall lil scary bitches looking at? Damn noisy asses. "
Ashantè snapped at them making turn away. Everybody knew Ashantè had hands, her cousins too.

●●●●●

It seemed like the school day went on forever and ten days, those 5 classes she did have felt like centuries. All Ray wanted to do was go home. The final bell rang and she quickly stood from the seat of her Foods class and walked out of the class room.

She got her homework together and her purse and waited for Ashantè at the front of the school but she never came. Letting out a sigh she started on her walk home, alone.

Thinking was something she didn't like do to do anymore at this point. When she thought too hard, her mind often drifted off to the things didn't like to think of.  He brother was now gone and now she didn't have anyone to guide her. He mother was more standoffish than usual, and lately she had been drinking a little. It was something she didn't do at all.

She remembered how Israel said if they needed anything to call them, but she just needed someone to talk to. She was too shy to ask them for help. And she didn't know them really, but if Tae trusted them- maybe she should too.

As she turned on her street she spotted the car from this morning, parking on the side of the road. The driver was leaning on the hood of the car, talking to a female. His head was turned to the side so she couldn't see his face. Once she got closer she saw him smirking it was Quavious.

His eyes wandered over to the street, and he spotted her. They made eye contact but she broke it first. He started her down for a little bit longer untill his little friend spoke up.

"Why is you starting at her like that? Don't be bothering her, she look like she innoc-- oh shit that's Keyontae sister!"
She whisper yelled, Ray heard her.

Quavious turned his nose up at her obnoxious ass.
"Girl shut the hell up. Why you worried bout her? You ain't even know Tae well enough to be calling him by Keyontae. Irking ass."
He snapped at her.

Keyontae was a sensitive topic for him. He was definitely his bestfriend. When nobody else was there for him, Tae was. That was his brother from another. But hell Quavious had never met any of his family-- expect for the one time his mom had to pick them up from school for disciplinary reasons.

One think about Tae was that his mom and his sister, he didn't play about. Barely of his friends had even met them- better yet seen them. He just knew that anyone of them could switch up at anytime and he didn't want to risk his family.

She reached out to hug gim, but he shrugged her off.
"Imma fuck witchu' ight?"
He said, instantly noticing that he had hurt her feelings. She nodded and walked inside her house. He watched her get inside and then hopped in his car. Ray was already half up the street.

Her little innocent ass.
He thought as he rode up beside her. Her eyes scanned the car, then the window rolled down. They locked eyes once more.

"Get home, and stay out of trouble."
He warned her, and then he was off.

"I gotchu Tae."
He spoke looking up to the sky.