quince

YALL MISSED ME? GOOD BECAUSE I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO💕

Anyways... final chapter before yall get a new book😚💕
●●●

"Ashantè, Ashantè, Ashantè."
Ray called out as she floated through the air, her clothes were baby powered white and he skin was dull.

There was a hole in her neck and stains of her her blood covered her brownskin.
"Ashantè."

"Ashantè!"
Ashantè snapped out of her dream with sweat dripping down her forehead and neck.

A knock came from her bedroom window which straddled her in her already shaken up state.
"Shantè get yo ass up."
Tae's distraught voice yelled through her window.

She hurried to get herself together before she got up and let him in through her window. His tall frame made it into her room and quickly engulfed her into a hug.
They both cried silently before pulling away.

It was crazy to imagine that she was one of two of the only ones that actually knew that Tae was alive and well. The crazy part was that Tae was know to not be able to stand Ashantè's "fast ass".

"You been by to see your mom yet?"
Ashantè struggled to speak.

Qua shook his head. He was contemplating weither to just handle his business and dip right after. He didn't need everyone in his business. But he also knew his mom was hurting right now.

"I'm sure if imma even show my face yet. I done put my posole through hell, trying to protect them. It might just even be better to handle this bitch and dip again. I don't know yet."
Silence feel over them before Tae spoke again.

"You got what I came for?"
He asked with a dark look in his eyes.

"Yeah."
Ashantè moved I front of him before reaching into her closet and pulling out a duffle bag. She handed it to him and waited for him to leave.

"Thank you."
He engulfed him in a warm hug before tossing the bag out of her window finally climbing through himself.

●●●●

"Mama please answer me, I did a bad thing ma please."
Qua blew up his mom's phone as he begged for her to answer him, by now even his own crew was searching for him after shit it the news and Israel told the rest of them.

He was desperately looking for a way out alive. He couldn't hide out at home, he just knew people were watching is house. He had no where to go. Then it hit him, the place he was least expected to go, in plain sight. But how was he going to get there? Everyone know what he car looked like so he had to ditch it. He waited out in a park rest room until nightfall.

●●●●

The darkness of the night consoled Tae's dark Jeep as he cruised the streets of Charlotte. He made a couple of turns before ending up on his street-- his childhood and life was right here in his hood. His home. He stopped the car before getting out. He walked up the stairs of the small brick house before knocking on the door.

"I'm coming."
He heard his mom say and her feet shuffle along the wood floor.

The locks turned as Tae stood there checking his surrounding-- he saw a dark hooded figure coming up the street but he paid it no mind-- there were plenty of dudes that walked the streets a night, looking suspicious as hell.

"Ma."
Tae's distraught voice seemed to be so foreign to him mom as she stood before her once pronounced dead child. Her oldest, her only son.

A gasp escaped her lips before she quickly slammed the door in his face from shock. She suddenly opened the door, but slowly.
"I know god ain't fucking playin with me!"

Tae stood their awkwardly and his mom pulled him in.
"Now explain this shit Tae! Ray, you, Q-qua."
Her voice shook as she tried to not think of the sudden death of her baby girl.

"Ma, look I can't,"
Tae leaned against the door and his mom stared at him with wide eyes.

"Boy you better sit down now and tell me what this is."
Tears began to stream down her face.

Tae shook his head and went to console his mom before there was a knock on the door.

Tae's eyes switched from his mom and to the door and back to his mom.
"It's Qua!  Please answer the door. I'm sorry mama! Please!" Qua called Tae's mom since they were in diapers.

Tae shushed his mom and quickly moved her into her room and shut the door. Moving back to the front door he snatched it open and grabbed Quavious by his hood and yanked him in the house with in swift movement.

Qua's eyes bolded out is his eye sockets.
"I-I- Tae look‐"
Tae's eyes grew dark and his jaw clenched tighter as he stared at his bestfriend.

His eyes watered as she started to beat his ass, punch after punch, kick after kick. Something finally told him to stop. He didn't want him die yet, he wanted him to suffer. For the next few hours of him miserable life Tae was gonna make him suffer.

He dragged him outside and lifted him with the quickness into his trunk and slammed the hood. He headed back in to say his goodbyes to his mom.

He hated to leave her all of a sudden but he had to deal with first. Tae's feet led him back to his car and he got in and to the pedal to the metal.

Pulling out his cellphone he called Israel.
"I got him, tonight's the night. Get everything ready. I want him to suffer."

"I want him to suffer."

The End of SENT FROM HEAVNEN.

Sorry for the wait guys.❤

S.C 🦋