Chapter Fifteen

Scarlett's P.O.V

-knock knock knock-

Fuck sake.

Is it worth the trouble getting out of bed, just to answer the bloody door.

I look at the time,

12:37

I guess i should get out of bed anyway.

I roll myself out of bed, and drag my feet along the floor.

-knock knock knock-

"I'm coming!", I shout.

Fuck, they need to stop knocking. I'm gonna get a migraine in a second.

I open the door, not really looking at who it is.

"Scar" he says.

Luke? What the hell is Luke doing here?

And who the hell does he think he is? He has no right to be here, or call me by my nickname.

I try shutting the door on him, but he puts his foot in the way.

How

Fucking

Great

"What the hell do you want?" I don't care if I am being rude, he's been a prick and hasn't even had the decency to text me or to say sorry.

"Just hear me out?" He questions, "Please, Scar.."

"Fuck...alright" I led him inside telling him to shut the door behind him.

"You have 2 minutes, go" I ordered.

"I'm sorry"

"Ok"

"So, I'm forgiven?" He asks.

"Are you fuck" I smirked.

"Oh my god, Scarlett. Just accept my apology, and move on" He rolled his eyes after my response.

"Move on? You practically stated you were using me for sex, Luke" I played along with the fact that I care.

When in reality, I don't give a fuck.

"I'm not. I really do like you, Scar"

He knows my nickname makes me melt.

He walks closer to me, "please, baby" Oh my god, that just absolutely done it.

I quickly shorten the space between us, and place my lips on his. He kisses back almost instantly.

Picking me up, and walking up the stairs, almost tripping in the process, he literally throws me on the bed.

...

I wake up to a boiling hot room, Luke laying next to me with his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

The events of last night okay through my mind.

Luke, and I, had sex.

Sex.

I had sex with Luke fucking brooks.

What was I thinking?!

I seriously don't know what I was thinking, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Luke groans next to me, "Morning Scar" He whispers into my neck, kissing it, and making his way up to my lips.

(Eeeekkkk, I can't believe it Lawl. I need some ship names for them, and I can't think of any. They had sex, lol aw. My feels. Sorry it too ages to update, but I have now so it's all gooood)