Chapter Twenty-Four

Scarlett's P.O.V

I've been walking twenty minutes, and I still don't know where I am.

My phone keeps buzzing in my pocket, I take it out.

5 missed calls from Luke.
2 messages from Luke.
10 missed calls from Phoebe.
3 missed calls from Beau.

I open the messages from Luke first.

Luke: Scarlett, where are you?

I click the delete button and open the second message from Luke.

Luke: we need to talk, answer me.

Ha, no chance. I also delete the second message, and call Beau back.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Beau, can you pick me up please?" I start to cry.

"Scarlett, fuck. Um, sure. Where are you?" He asks, completely clueless.

I look around concentrating on the area I am in.

I have no idea.

"I-I don't know. I just started walking, errr left?"

"Ok, I'm now coming." He hangs up the phone, leaving me by myself.
In the dark. For God sake, what was I thinking, I absolutely hate being alone at night.

After fifteen minutes of-trying to-patiently wait for Beau, he turns up.

He jumps straight out if the vehicle, and before I could get a word out he takes me into his arms, and I bawl into his chest.

"What happened? You made us all worried sick" he's says, holding onto the sides of my face.

I was about to explain when I notices Luke in the backseat of the car.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I point towards the dick face in the car.

"He was worried? He wanted to make sure you were ok."

I nod, shooting Luke a glare.

Beau Opens the car door for me, as I slip into the passenger seat next to him.

"Scar, Im sorry" Luke whispers from behind me.

"I don't wanna hear it, Luke" I silence him, harshly.

"Eh whatever" he mutters.

We finally get to my house. I've never gout out if a car so quickly on my life.

"Thank you for that" I turn to Beau.

"No problem" he replies, kissing the top of my head slowly.

....

I wake up with a banging headache. I reach for my phone, even though it doesn't help in the matter, and see that Luke has tried texting me.

Luke: I know you're pissed scar, but please let me explain x x

Me: Home all day. Come over whenever.

I roll out of bed, as walk down the stairs in search for something to make the throbbing pain in my head disappear.

I open the medicine cupboard, and come across some painkillers. I pop open two, taking them one after the other with a glass of water.

I plop myself on the couch, after making myself breakfast, brushing my teeth and putting on some half-decent clothes.

I'm quite nervous about seeing Luke today considering I haven't spoken to him yet about what I admitted last night.

I hear a knock at the door, as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Stay strong. Don't let him hurt you.

I open the door, and move out of the way so he can come in. He shakes his head, "no, come with me?" He insists.

I grab my coat, and put on my white converse as I leave the house.

We walk silently, to what seems like a huge hill. When we get to the top, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Go on then, explain" I demand, stubbornly.

"Hold on, princess. I'm thinking about how I'm going to say this"

I cross my arms over my chest, waiting for a good enough explanation.

"Did you mean it?" He suddenly asks.

"What?"

"Did you mean it? Do you love me?" I nod, not being able to say anything.

"The thing is, princess. I don't do love..."

"Luke" I stop him.

"No. Let me speak" I nod, signalizing for him to carry on. "I don't do love. Well, not until I met you, that is. I don't think you understand how important it is to hear the sound of your voice everyday. Hell, I don't understand it myself. It's such a crazy and scary feeling, and I don't want to feel it but I do. I feel so many emotions at once when it comes to you. I try not to care, but that's the thing princess. I care to much, to much to see you hurt, and too much to let you go. I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and I've come to terms that I need you, Scarlett. I need you more than i have needed anything in my entire life. If you just give me a chance, I promise to make it the best decision you've ever made. I swear I will do berthing I can to make you happy, and to protect you. I'm so sorry, princess. Please just give me a chance" he pants.

"Luke.." I try again.

He looks at me with hopeful eyes. Instead is saying anything, I stroke his cheek wit my finger, and I kiss him. I kiss him with so much passion, so he understands just how much I need him.

"I love you Scarlett"

"I love you Luke"

(I was away at a friends house for like a week, and then I just has no time to update for you guys. I will try my best to get it on time this week though. Which should be tomorrow anyways, so it's basically like a double update for you guys!:) this isn't reread so sorry for any mistakes, if you pick up on any be sure to let me know, and I'll correct them ASAP. That goes with an chapters I write:) thank you for reading, once again)